Thread: American anti-semitism is weird

Default American anti-semitism is weird

I've generally found it reasonably easy to "understand" the strains of anti-Semitism you find in the Muslim world or in Eastern Europe, because those traditions of anti-semitism can be traced reasonably easily back through history. I can even understand some of the Nazi groupings in the US because of their association with violent, fucked-up idiots with face-tats. The hip new parentheses-flinging alt-right version of anti-Semitism currently on the rise in the Anglosphere, that I just don't get, no matter how many articles I read about the movement's history. How fucking stupid does a person without face-tats have to be to start publicly saying things like "the goyim know" or warning "schlomo" that his conspiracy to destroy the "white race" will not be tolerated?

Or are these clowns actually just smart enough to realize that their hatred can now find fertile ground in the modern Anglosphere?

Social media and mainstream media is now giving exposure & granting legitimacy to an overtly alt-right and anti-Semitic white supremacist in Wisconsin, whose greatest accomplishment to date has been to lose by 70% in a two-horse race. I dread to think that he may become Wisconsin's Roy Moore next year.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b07ff75afe6ffd
    Last edited by Aimless; 12-19-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

They started as trolls, and insulting Jews, especially denying the Holocaust, was the easiest way to troll people. At some point, they internalized those views.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Read the Daily Stormer style guide that was leaked the other day. That didn't happen by accident, it was and is a deliberate recruitment strategy. Too bad for them the resulting recruits are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, too bad for us the complacency of media-orgs (MSM and Internet) and both siders has let them make far too much progress in spite of that.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

It is pretty retarded. I always like to point out when I see someone 'on the right' being anti-Semitic I like to accuse them of being leftist terrorist sympathizers of Hamas/Hezbollah.

Though using "Its OK to be white" as a sticking point is also pretty dumb. The fact that liberals get all bent out of shape about that meme is funny. If its OK to be black, its OK to be white. If it is acceptable to say I'm proud to be black it should also be acceptable to say I'm proud to be white. Though I would say anyone who does that is pretty fucking sad if they have to be proud of their skin color, go accomplish something yourself instead of being proud of an accident of birth. The double standard part is also pretty ridiculous though.

In some senses I'm surprised white nationalists don't use Jews as a cautionary tale. I mean, look at the demographics of Jews —*it's enough to make a white identitarian cringe.

Also in the linked article I like how Paul Ryan is presented as a physically weak "cuck". Paul Ryan is a workout freak who is ripped. He's about to get-through a final vote on some sexy corporate tax reform

Paul Ryan is a humanoid invertebrate masquerading as a person, but Paul Nehlen is just one small step from being a neo-Nazi. Most of his social media posts are now openly antisemitic, and his following appears to consist of most of the alt right, with a heavy emphasis on the most overtly Jew-hating oven-obsessed dumbfucks you can find on the internet. Wonder if Coulter and Palin will disavow him, after their previous endorsement, now that his views have come to light. The election in Wisconsin will be more significant, politically and culturally, than the special election in AL.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."