Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Can American conservatism survive intact & unadulterated?

American conservatives are deranged:

“Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

These people are so fucking dumb:

“Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

I can believe Pompeo got drunk and picked fights near the border with East Germany.

— Bill Gates

Stop the Presses! The GOP has found a backbone and the line in the sand to the Madness of King Donald. Full thread of actual backbone for once:

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Note how they're talking about having the election completed on the 3rd. So you can bet most are still going to be on board with just throwing out absentee ballots.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Stop the Presses! The GOP has found a backbone and the line in the sand to the Madness of King Donald. Full thread of actual backbone for once:

No backbone. Legislators with backbone would've condemned his attempt to delegitimize the upcoming election, and the baseless attack on postal voting. Instead, McConnell has kept Trump's strategy in play. In that interview, he closes by saying, "We'll cope with whatever the situation is." Coping is not gonna entail enabling more people to vote by mail.
    — Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Note how they're talking about having the election completed on the 3rd. So you can bet most are still going to be on board with just throwing out absentee ballots.
    While trying to convince people that ALL mail-in-ballots are ripe for fraud. It's part of their strategy to suppress voting.

Another flawed Trumpista GOP 'conservative' strategy is aimed at protecting "The Suburban Lifestyle Dream". No more dog whistles -- it's like a foghorn.