Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Can American conservatism survive intact & unadulterated?

Lewk's political idol outright supporting murder: https://www.statesman.com/story/news...r/70095504007/

And Dread's hero showed his true dedication to free speech here (not to mention the Disney situation): https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ays-gun-safety
    Last edited by Loki; 04-09-2023 at 02:04 PM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Reading about the leaker of classified documents: a far-right loon (who regularly made anti-Semitic and racist comments) and cared mostly about guns, God, and various conspiracies. I wonder how many people there are like that in positions where they could do serious harm to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Reading about the leaker of classified documents: a far-right loon (who regularly made anti-Semitic and racist comments) and cared mostly about guns, God, and various conspiracies. I wonder how many people there are like that in positions where they could do serious harm to the US.
    I guess he never fully recovered from being banned from this forum
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Not to be glib, but don't certain branches of your various government agencies sort of encourage far right loons to work within them? Of course there's a difference between a looney-tunes dude who shares government info with his discord buddies to be Cool, and the kinds who eaves-drop on doctor King, but the variance within that mind-set would account for both. It's a systemic issue that I don't think can be solved easily.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Every accusation is an admission:

Last edited by Loki; 04-19-2023 at 10:47 AM.

Unbelievably not the dumbest thing Republicans did in Congress today

Thinking about the thread title, American conservatism, as in the Party of Reagan way back when, didn't survive, did it? Wait till Trump declares victory next year, win or lose. It's going to be a hell of a show.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

This is the world the Dreads of this country are willing to create if it means lower taxes or punitive measures against groups they dislike.

A Florida woman, unable to get an abortion in her state, carried to term a baby who had no kidneys.

Deborah Dorbert’s son Milo died in her arms on March 3, shortly after he was born, just as her doctors had predicted he would.

“He gasped for air a couple of times when I held him,” said Dorbert, 33. “I watched my child take his first breath, and I held him as he took his last one.”
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/02/healt...ncy/index.html

Fifty-four percent of Republicans mostly or completely agree with sentiments such as "Being Christian is an important part of being truly American" and "God has called Christians to exercise dominion over all areas of American society."
    Nothing to worry about.

It's both a death cult and a murder cult:

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/01...er-eagle-pass/

I presume Lewk was in the vicinity playing with himself

tbf the lifeblood of the country has already been poisoned by those hatemongers

Party of Putin.

Dividing polled people into "MAGA" vs "Non-MAGA" itself seems to be at least a bit problematic. Though I guess they didn't want to label them "extremists"

Presumably, it's based on self-identification.

Time for another $20k donation, I think. Wouldn't want him to starve to death.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68051757

Came here for this update sorry dread but I'm sure you can see why this is very, very funny

Eh, he'd just spend the money on a wine bottle used as dressing in a gold-plated salad. Or burn in front of a homeless encampment.

Eh, he'd just spend the money on a wine bottle used as dressing in a gold-plated salad. Or burn in front of a homeless encampment.
    Then he would've at least had a good salad or made some people warm instead of buying trick boots for a loser freak

Party of treason, bankrolled by the morally bankrupt.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jd-v...y?id=106925954

Total commitment to loser shit

Um

Nazis are CPAC.