Thread: Another UK Case

Default Another UK Case

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8160816.html

"“So we got the telephone and commissioned our own forensic download,” he told The Independent.

After being sent more than a dozen photographs, showing Mr Makele and the complainant naked, smiling and “snuggling” together in bed, the CPS announced it would offer no evidence against him.

Prosecutors formally dropped the case at a pre-trial review hearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Monday, because there was no longer a realistic prospect of conviction."

And likely the piece of shit of false accuser will receive no jail time despite nearly ruining an innocent man's life. 18 months to get to that point. 18 months of incredible stress, restrictive curfew and worry because of horrible human being that can't even be named in the press. /boggle

You know that false accusers are a tiny, tiny fraction of the real victims that don't get justice right?

That said non-disclosure from the Police to the defence is a serious issue that needs a serious solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    You know that false accusers are a tiny, tiny fraction of the real victims that don't get justice right?
    That's basically an un-provable assertion. How would you even begin to measure something like that *when you can't trust people to report the issue honestly.*

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    non-disclosure from the Police to the defence is a serious issue that needs a serious solution.
    Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    That's basically an un-provable assertion. How would you even begin to measure something like that *when you can't trust people to report the issue honestly.*
    You're right but not in the way that you think, most victims don't come forward and those with twisted priorities like you help make that worst. However even then despite the fact that any cases where an accusation is fake gets magnified in your attention any and all statistics show that to be a teeny, tiny fraction of the cases that are real but go unresolved.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Anonymous crime surveys. Even if you subscribe to the misogynistic notion that a lot of women just make up rape accusations for shits and giggles, they would have no incentive to do so in an anonymous survey.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Anonymous crime surveys. Even if you subscribe to the misogynistic notion that a lot of women just make up rape accusations for shits and giggles, they would have no incentive to do so in an anonymous survey.
    Of course they would. Your absolutely naive to think otherwise. Add to the fact that a lot of these anonymous surveys occur on college campuses where people with agendas could easily lie you have the recipe for some truly absurd statistics.

The anonymous crime surveys in question are typically in the form of national victimization surveys, although the reptilians have shown an uncanny ability to manipulate the survey results.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Of course they would. Your absolutely naive to think otherwise.
    So, I'm just picturing the scene here, a woman is contacted by a crime survey and asked if she's ever had an direct experience of crime... in your head, she's going to say "yes, I was raped" when she wasn't for absolutely no reason?

Add to the fact that a lot of these anonymous.
    I'm talking about things like the British Crime Survey. I know there's a US equivalent but I can't think of the name. They consistently show a far higher rates of sexual assault and rape than there are convictions for same. So either people are pretty much only being convicted when the victim is lying, or the idea that false rape accusations are in anything other than a tiny minority is bullshit.

surveys occur on college campuses where people with agendas could easily lie you have the recipe for some truly absurd statistics
    You seriously think women lie about being raped because of some non-specific 'agenda'?

That's what you're going with?
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

These national surveys clearly define various types of sexual assault, using legal definitions. But because of the reptilians we simply cannot trust them. Also note that most surveys smell like sulphur.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

You seriously think women lie about being raped because of some non-specific 'agenda'?

That's what you're going with?
    I can only speak to American campuses... but yeah absolutely. You have no idea how crazy college campuses are getting these days in the kind of liberalism and agenda warriors are common place. These are the people who applaud liberals hanging nooses 'because it started a conversation.'

I can only speak to American campuses... but yeah absolutely. You have no idea how crazy college campuses are getting these days in the kind of liberalism and agenda warriors are common place. These are the people who applaud liberals hanging nooses 'because it started a conversation.'
    Do you have any evidence as to what proportion of people on college campuses are doing this?

Or are you going off a few cherrypicked news articles of the most extreme examples of weird behaviour and then acting like all women act like that? Like taking the actions of Westborough Baptist Church and then extrapolating that all religious people must picket military funerals.

I should clarify that the point of reference for this discussion, and any other discussions I take part in on the forum, is in fact the real world and not Breitbart fantasy land.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

you aren't speaking for shit, when is the last time you've been on a campus?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."