Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could this be one of the dumbest ideas in modern history?

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Can't help but feel like American Iran hawks with their heads firmly stuck up their asses are going to let Saudis help them drag the US into a stupid, stupid armed conflict or outright war with Iran.
    Warships are on the move.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Can't help but feel like American Iran hawks with their heads firmly stuck up their asses are going to let Saudis help them drag the US into a stupid, stupid armed conflict or outright war with Iran.
    Let the Saudis drag us? No. Bolton and his clique are doing the dragging. They've been tugging and pulling in this direction since the second war with Iraq. Assuming they didn't regard that war as just a means to set-up to take on Iran.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Iran is a part of the Axis of Evil and a major sponsor of international terrorism after all ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Let the Saudis drag us? No. Bolton and his clique are doing the dragging. They've been tugging and pulling in this direction since the second war with Iraq. Assuming they didn't regard that war as just a means to set-up to take on Iran.
    I did say "help". Referring to the ship sabotage nonsense.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

You think that's a pretext to attack Iran? Gulf of Tonkin...
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    You think that's a pretext to attack Iran?
    I think that's how they've decided to frame it. Idiots. Goddamn' idiots.

https://www.ft.com/content/e6678754-...d-7c18c0ea0201

The US is evacuating all but essential staff from its embassy and consulate in Iraq as tensions rise between the US and Iraq’s neighbour Iran in the volatile Gulf region.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."