Thread: Soft on Crime

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Soft on Crime

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ot-jailed.html

"A mother who bashed her toddler so badly she had to be hospitalised has boasted about not being jailed and 'surviving' a storm of social media outrage against her.

Lorien Norman was last week given a suspended jail sentence for a horrific attack in which she abused her eight-month-old daughter Evie with a kitchen serving spoon.

In a text message sent by Norman to her former partner Shane McMahon after being sentenced, she said: 'So, I'm not going to jail... even with everyone against me on social media I still made it'.

The adorable toddler was left with sickening bruises to her eyes, nose and cheeks at the hands of her mum, who after the incident threatened to throw her off a balcony.
    "
    Why is the judge retarded? Can anyone actually say this was justice? She later taunts the father about it and brags that she'll have custody in a year. Insane. Here's hoping someone bashes the mom's head in.
    Last edited by Lewkowski; 02-13-2018 at 04:11 AM. Reason: May not be right country