Thread: Russian Election

Default Russian Election

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

This lady was better prepared to deal with the cameras:

edit: Here's a twitter account full of these. https://twitter.com/Gulay_Pole

Nothing unexpected. Putin got his 70+% of the vote. He got his 65+% turnout (after some last second changes, as usual). The fraud wasn't widespread enough to get people riled up.
    Hope is the denial of reality

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Does he have a printer inside his jacket?

I like the slow mo search at the end, like "damn, I swore I had more than 3 bundles, must at left the rest at the last polling station"

Anyone want to take bets that this shows up in 2020 when the Dems sweep through?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    <snip>
    Saw a longer version of this one before where the woman in black leaves several times and keeps coming back with more ballots to submit.

edit: to keep this going:

Where are all these videos coming from?
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

WTF. Every other leader has had the common sense to be muted here.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Didn't think I'd ever say this but full respect to Guy Verhofstadt - hits the nail on the head completely.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

A dozen EU leaders congratulated Putin...

And the President of the United States. Pathetic.

Well done then to the more than a dozen that didn't. And John McCain stood up well to the embarrassment in chief.

This is about as important as calling ISIS "radical Islamic terrorists."

Maybe in normal circumstances whereby a clearly corrupt dictator rigs an election.

Not when an active chemical weapon attack happens on an ally during the election.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...putin-election

My favorite part is when there were more votes for Putin than ballots cast.