Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: So Much Rape!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,922

    Default So Much Rape!

    https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/colleg...ape-on-campus/

    "A Michigan college student pleaded guilty to falsely reporting to campus police that she was attacked and raped.

    Mary Zolkowski, 21, admitted in court Tuesday that she lied to authorities about being raped by a stranger in the parking lot of Delta College in Bay City, according to MLive.

    “I called Delta College and falsely reported the rape on their campus,” Zolkowski told the judge, according to the site. “My mother made the initial call and I took the phone and continued to report.”

    What a piece of human garbage. And liberals bleat about 'Everyone woman should be believed' when there is a never ending parade of examples of false rape reports? What world do they live in? Every person who makes the claim they are raped (or victim of any crime) should be *heard* by the relevant law enforcement agencies but why the heck should they be automatically believed?

  2. #2
    Local talking head LittleFuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,662
    Sounds like a false-flag op by a conservative cuck to me.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

  3. #3
    That's no moon. EyeKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/colleg...ape-on-campus/

    "A Michigan college student pleaded guilty to falsely reporting to campus police that she was attacked and raped.

    Mary Zolkowski, 21, admitted in court Tuesday that she lied to authorities about being raped by a stranger in the parking lot of Delta College in Bay City, according to MLive.

    “I called Delta College and falsely reported the rape on their campus,” Zolkowski told the judge, according to the site. “My mother made the initial call and I took the phone and continued to report.”

    What a piece of human garbage. And liberals bleat about 'Everyone woman should be believed' when there is a never ending parade of examples of false rape reports? What world do they live in? Every person who makes the claim they are raped (or victim of any crime) should be *heard* by the relevant law enforcement agencies but why the heck should they be automatically believed?
    Who advocates for rape reports to be automatically believed? Did you hear that on Fox News? The actual issue, and you can stop reading here because we're moving to the realm of reality now, is that in the past most rape reports were automatically disbelieved. All that anyone reasonable is advocating is objective investigation and justice, and that is exactly what happened in this case.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

  4. #4
    The exact same argument he ignored in the "racism is fake" thread can be applied here. His head is planted firmly up his ass and ya'll should stop feeding the troll and his hard on for making a bullshit thread every time he has a brain fart.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  5. #5
    That's no moon. EyeKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    The exact same argument he ignored in the "racism is fake" thread can be applied here. His head is planted firmly up his ass and ya'll should stop feeding the troll and his hard on for making a bullshit thread every time he has a brain fart.
    After a decade or so posting provocative lunacy and being corrected over and over with generally reasonable and objective responses, how in the world has this guy not learned, or perhaps healed, at least a little bit, from whatever psychological wound that made him this way???
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

  6. #6
    SEÑOR Member Aimless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14,105
    Personality. Btw, I think that, when a person has his head stuck up his ass, all farts are brainfarts.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,922
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Who advocates for rape reports to be automatically believed? Did you hear that on Fox News? The actual issue, and you can stop reading here because we're moving to the realm of reality now, is that in the past most rape reports were automatically disbelieved. All that anyone reasonable is advocating is objective investigation and justice, and that is exactly what happened in this case.
    "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." -A Democrat. I'm sure someone will say "oh ahh but that person said survivor of sexual assault so the people who they are talking about are just actual victims of sexual assault." But at the time how can we know, which implies we should at a default believe all women who make the claim.

    Also when someone is falsley accused and defends themselves, liberal groups actively condemn them for defending themselves!

    https://jezebel.com/conor-oberst-ask...ser-1529854774

    "According to Right to Speak Out, the lawsuit will hurt victims. "It is offensive to imply that filing such a lawsuit is a respectable way to procure money regardless of what he declares he intends to do with it," the group said in a statement. "Even if Ms. Faircloth was not truthful, vilifying discussion of sexual assault by filing such a lawsuit only adds to the problem of under-reporting that enables sexual assault to proliferate at alarming rates.""

    Let me repeat the money shot here. "Even if Ms. Faircloth was not truthful, vilifying discussion of sexual assault by filing such a lawsuit only adds to the problem of under-reporting"

    Liberalism at work here.

  8. #8
    Administrator Dreadnaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,326
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Who advocates for rape reports to be automatically believed?
    To be fair, a lot of people in academia media and among the identitarian left.

    This partially stems from the low conviction rates that you reference.
    Last edited by Dreadnaught; 03-30-2018 at 12:09 AM.

  9. #9
    SEÑOR Member Aimless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14,105


    (Dread being interviewed on Fox)
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." -A Democrat. I'm sure someone will say "oh ahh but that person said survivor of sexual assault so the people who they are talking about are just actual victims of sexual assault." But at the time how can we know, which implies we should at a default believe all women who make the claim.
    In case anyone is wondering, dumbass here is quoting Clinton. He specifically fails to mention that because she was referring to actual survivors telling their stories back in 2015 which is why he tries and fails to twist it into that "believe all women" bullshit. Only someone with his diminished level of brain activity would equate survivor with accuser.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  11. #11
    ======== Timbuk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    which implies we should at a default believe all women who make the claim.
    No, it does not, and no, it should not.

    Yet another Lewk liberal strawman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

    And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Enoch the Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    He specifically fails to mention that because she was referring to actual survivors telling their stories back in 2015 which is why he tries and fails to twist it into that "believe all women" bullshit. Only someone with his diminished level of brain activity would equate survivor with accuser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski
    I'm sure someone will say "oh ahh but that person said survivor of sexual assault so the people who they are talking about are just actual victims of sexual assault." But at the time how can we know, which implies we should at a default believe all women who make the claim.
    ?

  13. #13
    timbuk caught it
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  14. #14
    Senior Member Enoch the Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    timbuk caught it
    I'm not saying it's a good argument, I'm saying he specifically did mention, "she was referring to actual survivors," and that there is a difference between survivor and accuser.

  15. #15
    ignoring the "but" which is the more important kicker thats been addressed twice now. As tim also noticed he is trying to twist the rebuttal into his own argument. Likely because his original claim is so full of shit. I'm surprised you ate that up.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  16. #16
    Senior Member Enoch the Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ignoring the "but" which is the more important kicker thats been addressed twice now. As tim pointed out he is trying to twist the rebuttal into his own point. I'm surprised you ate that up.
    His argument is bad. That's a given.

    However, if you take what Clinton said at face value it is meaningless. There are exceedingly few people who don't think a person who has been proven to have been sexually assaulted does not deserve to be heard, believed, or supported. Lewk certainly says he believes that. If that is what she was really saying than it is nothing more than a garden variety, mealy-mouthed political aphorism like, "Won't somebody please think of the children," or the importance of being "tough on crime." For her statement to have any meaning what-so-ever it has to apply in cases where the facts have not been established, a fact that would not have been lost on her audience.

  17. #17
    politician tweets political aphorism

    more news @ 11
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  18. #18
    Senior Member Enoch the Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    politician tweets political aphorism

    more news @ 11
    It's more, "Politician dog-whistles to base."

  19. #19
    you should have used those words the first time then
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •