Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In today's America, Kafka would be a citizen journalist

With everyone. It is abominable.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Female Lewk has a message for Trump:

“Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

I'm hoping these really are crisis actors or that the photo is fake or something because, well.

— Bill Gates

You can see the girl- crying and without her shoestrings, in my post from earlier. This poor child is going to be how our generation is remembered.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I urge all of you to read this report based on a leaked recording:

https://www.propublica.org/article/c...gration-policy

America in 2018. Shining light on a hill. Conservative values. Think of the children.

It's fucking tyranny. The servile hyenas who defend this should never be allowed to forget how worthless and utterly contemptible they are.
    — Bill Gates