Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: In today's America, Kafka would be a citizen journalist

Okay you guys read this but don't eat or drink anything at the same time:

https://amp.thedailybeast.com/govern...-kids-advocate
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/u...-migrants.html

Hark! Is that the fap-fap-fap sound of principled Christian Conservatism I hear yonder?
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Just further evidence that government run organizations tend to have problems. Comes part and parcel in not being able to fire under-performers. How often are police officers and teachers fired thanks to the union that makes it difficult?
    That's your response to CBP in Dallas treating a mother like a child smuggler, and telling her to change her name?
    Sure, gov't bureaucracies 'tend to have problems', but this looks like an example of a gov't employee following Trump policy.

— Bill Gates

— Bill Gates

I wouldn't treat a dog like that let alone another person. The only answer I can think of is they've become so callous they no longer view these people as people. Instead something less than animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Being upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    something less than animals.
    Well yeah I guess that's another way to describe kids that aren't from Idaho or Texas.

— Bill Gates