Thread: And again...

Default And again...

https://sports.yahoo.com/lies-told-4...053153681.html

"San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested in February and charged with domestic violence after his former girlfriend, Elissa Ennis, told police he dragged her by the hair, physically removed her from their house, and punched her in her head at least eight times. Among her injuries, Ennis said she suffered a ruptured eardrum.

Then, last week at a shocking courtroom hearing, Ennis recanted her entire account, saying Foster never hit her and she concocted her story for money."

Crazy world. Hopefully Ennis will have charges filed again her but I'm not holding my breath.

How representative do you believe this case to be?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    How representative do you believe this case to be?
    Not enough data to say for sure. I don't know the pool of total accusations and due to the nature of these types of accusations (and the incentive for a rich person to just settle) it would nearly be impossible to say how frequent false accusations are made. Absolutely some famous people have been violent with their SOs (like that piece of shit Chris Brown).

The story is interesting because people were shitting on the 49ers organization and the NFL for not doing more to penalize a player who had been accused of something but not in anyway been proven of it.