Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annapolis shooting

Default Annapolis shooting

Looks like Milo got his wish, that hilarious little provocateur of t3h libs:

https://www.google.se/amp/www.baltim...story,amp.html
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Suspect is said to be an adult white man who has refused to identify himself and is said to have damaged his fingers apparently in order to make identification more difficult. Police removed a suspected explosive device from the scene. Haven't been able to confirm the above yet because I've only gotten this info from journalists' tweets.

The link minx posted is blocked in Europe, presumably because the source refuses to comply with GDPR, so here's another link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44645986

Meanwhile, Yiannopoulos has already claimed he was 'just joking'.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Weird, link works for me, although it's possible the on-call room is some sort alternate hell-dimension.

Well damn, the multiple times our resident idiot lewk defended Milo for not actually using social media to call for violence sure didn't age well.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I look forward to the word 'terrorism' not being used even once in the media.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

The likely shooter is a nutjob.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Wtf... I've actually read that article about his harassment conviction or something that quoted extensively from it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaketappe...97411758018561

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    I look forward to the word 'terrorism' not being used even once in the media.
    Probably because it doesn't appear that this is terrorism?
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Right, he picked his target out of a hat.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Appears to be a personal vendetta against the paper.

That's messed up but not terrorism.

People like that having easy access to firearms is more messed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

One Hallmark of terrorism is its political dimension. A targeted attack does not necessarily meet the criteria.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Otherwise everyone who shot a lover or went postal would be a terrorist.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/30/exc...the-alt-right/

A monster not far from how Lewk presents himself.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

"Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter Jarrod Ramos had dark links to the alt-right"

Imagine my surprise.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/30/exc...the-alt-right/

A monster not far from how Lewk presents himself.
    Dudes a nut job. Just like Hodgkinson who I never compared anyone on this board to. If you want to dig into statistics more violent felons are Democrats than Republicans so you can shove your comparison up your ass.

Stop acting like an unhinged sociopath that defends fascists, racists, and nazis and their calls for violence and you'll stop getting compared to them.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 07-01-2018 at 12:04 AM.

But how else are you supposed to own the libs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Dudes a nut job. Just like Hodgkinson who I never compared anyone on this board to. If you want to dig into statistics more violent felons are Democrats than Republicans so you can shove your comparison up your ass.
    Source?

You wrote violent felons.

A lot of the population in jail are there for non-violent offences like drug possession which you've always argued shouldn't be a felony in the first place. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    You wrote violent felons.

A lot of the population in jail are there for non-violent offences like drug possession which you've always argued shouldn't be a felony in the first place. Try again.
    Meh - don't have a specific source for violent felons however drug offenses only make up 20% of the incarcerated felon population.

https://felonvoting.procon.org/view....ourceID=004339

So the total felon population votes Democrat and half of all felons are in prison for violence. I'm sure if I dug far enough the statistics would show it however you very well know its unlikely the voting pattern for the violent half would be so far skewed in the opposite direction of the whole to make my statement false.

Meh - don't have a specific source for violent felons however drug offenses only make up 20% of the incarcerated felon population.

https://felonvoting.procon.org/view....ourceID=004339

So the total felon population votes Democrat and half of all felons are in prison for violence. I'm sure if I dug far enough the statistics would show it however you very well know its unlikely the voting pattern for the violent half would be so far skewed in the opposite direction of the whole to make my statement false.
    Huh? That link doesn't show felons vote for Democrats. Try again

The Washington Examiner article just says more felons REGISTER as democrats, not that they VOTE for them.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    The Washington Examiner article just says more felons REGISTER as democrats, not that they VOTE for them.
    ..... lol

So the total felon population votes Democrat...
    Back up your claim with data or shut the fuck up. lol

Most people establish their political preferences before they go to prison and I expect most of the people in American prisons come from Democratic backgrounds. Given the kind of abuses GOP-affiliated politicians, officials and businesses are guilty of subjecting prisoners to out of greed and racism, I'm even less surprised that felons have a preference for the Democrats. The GOP's appeal to Nazis, racists and Russian intelligence is more interesting tbh.

Lewk is probably right, but mostly because the police is more likely to stop African Americans, DAs are more likely to charge them, juries are more likely to convict them, and they're more likely to get harsher sentences. All for the same crimes as their white counterparts. This is especially pronounced when it comes to drug-related crimes.
    Hope is the denial of reality