Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annapolis shooting

This was my assumption as well but I didn't have time to look more closely at the numbers. I also thought it likely that most felons are from urban democratic areas.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Population density is a pretty good predictor of crime.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Well we've wandered quite afield, the point I was making is accusing me of potential for violence is laughable when violence in the name of politics is typically a leftist problem. My point was that I've never accused anyone on the board of being "A monster not far from how Lewk presents himself" like OG did. We literally have one side activiely looking to start violent confrontation while the other side is saying free speech is important.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...orters/?td=305

Now I'm not suggesting there isn't anyone violent on the right however when violence does occur (outside of self defense) the right routinely denounces it with no problems. Leftists do it? We get "Its OK to punch Nazis" campaigns and elected officials demanding people in the Trump camp be harassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Well we've wandered quite afield, the point I was making is accusing me of potential for violence is laughable when violence in the name of politics is typically a leftist problem.
    Wrong. There's a great deal of material available on this subject and your claim is, frankly, wrong.

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/53325...iolence-rising

Now I'm not suggesting there isn't anyone violent on the right however when violence does occur (outside of self defense) the right routinely denounces it with no problems.
    This is such unmitigated bullshit that it barely merits a response.

elected officials demanding people in the Trump camp be harassed.
    Why do you hate freedom of speech?

In terms of terrorist incidents on US soil obviously the big one is islamic extremism, but then after that it's pretty much right wing extremists. No one else gets a look in. Same with Europe. There hasn't been any remotely left-wing related terrorism since groups like the IRA and ETA hung up their hats.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I like how several of your sources link to incidents of racism that aren't politically motivated. If some hates black people and kills one that is not political violence. Obviously all murders should be punished but we are talking about something very narrow.

If you want to broaden it to all murders you can go back to look at felons and party identity.

I like how several of your sources link to incidents of racism that aren't politically motivated. If some hates black people and kills one that is not political violence. Obviously all murders should be punished but we are talking about something very narrow.

I like how you think that would skew the numbers to the point of making your claim correct. Stupid and wrong but almost adorable.

I like how several of your sources link to incidents of racism that aren't politically motivated.
    incidents racism that aren't politically motivated
    racism
    aren't politically motivated
    i just can't

what

what

fucking what
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Don't feed him, he thinks he's being stupid in a smart way.

Leftists have gotten really cunning these past few years:

https://amp.cnn.com/money/2018/07/20...dia/index.html