https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/us/me...les/index.html

"When reached by CNN, the LA County Sheriff's Office confirmed the attack took place but declined to comment further, saying it would soon be issuing a formal statement.
Misbel Borjas was driving by when she saw the woman hitting Rodriguez repeatedly in the head with a concrete block, she said.
"I heard her saying, go back to your country, go back to Mexico," she told CNN by phone. "When I tried to videotape her with my cell phone, she threw that same concrete block, tried to hit my car."
Police are looking for the woman and four men seen in Borjas' video, Robinson told KTLA.
Rodriguez said he doesn't remember when the woman picked up the concrete block, but he remembers being hit repeatedly. At one point, he says, the woman ran up to a group of men nearby and told them Rodriguez was trying to take her daughter away from her -- so the men joined her and started kicking him as he lay bleeding on the sidewalk, Rodriguez said.
"But that's not true," he said, through tears. "In the years I have been alive I have never offended anyone.""

CNN buries a link to a longer video in the story and knows people won't click on it. The entire article is trying to push an agenda and it glosses over the fact it wasn't a racist white woman who nearly killed this guy.