Thread: CNN Maybe Put up a Photo of the Suspect? Or does that not fit your agenda...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Yes but she's not white.
    Lewk if anyone is channelling not Trump but Charles Manson wanting Helter Skelter.

To us that article is about a vicious attack on a 91 year old. CNN chose to put up a photo of the victim.

To Lewk that article is a missed chance to start a race war with blacks. CNN putting a photo of the victim instead of a photo of the suspect is a missed opportunity to further the race war agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Lewk if anyone is channelling not Trump but Charles Manson wanting Helter Skelter.

To us that article is about a vicious attack on a 91 year old. CNN chose to put up a photo of the victim.

To Lewk that article is a missed chance to start a race war with blacks. CNN putting a photo of the victim instead of a photo of the suspect is a missed opportunity to further the race war agenda.
    I would wager that Lewk would say that had the perpetrator been white that is exactly what they would have done.

I don't necessarily know I agree with that, but I also don't doubt that it would have driven more traffic to their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    I would wager that Lewk would say that had the perpetrator been white that is exactly what they would have done.

I don't necessarily know I agree with that, but I also don't doubt that it would have driven more traffic to their site.
    More traffic in "white person is racist" than "91 year old is beaten up"? I do necessarily know which one is more of a man bites dog story.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

More traffic in "white person is racist" than "91 year old is beaten up"? I do necessarily know which one is more of a man bites dog story.
    Er, yes? Maybe you aren't aware of it, but we have had national news stories about the police being called on a black college student for being asleep in a common room in a dorm, and what likely made this national news was the comment about going back to his own country.

Er, yes? Maybe you aren't aware of it, but we have had national news stories about the police being called on a black college student for being asleep in a common room in a dorm, and what likely made this national news was the comment about going back to his own country.
    Funny you'd link to that. I don't see any picture there of the asshat who called the cops on the student.

Browsing briefly through the CNN website I see a number of article where the suspect doesn't have a photo shown despite being white rather contradicting Lewk's theory. Here's one from today, what's CNN's agenda for not showing the racists photo here? He's already been arrested and charged but still no photo. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/10/us/illinois-puerto-rico-park-officer/index.html

Funny you'd link to that. I don't see any picture there of the asshat who called the cops on the student.

Browsing briefly through the CNN website I see a number of article where the suspect doesn't have a photo shown despite being white rather contradicting Lewk's theory. Here's one from today, what's CNN's agenda for not showing the racists photo here? He's already been arrested and charged but still no photo. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/10/us/illinois-puerto-rico-park-officer/index.html
    You understand the difference between a suspect in a violent crime and someone who calls the police, right? Additionally, her race is mentioned in the headline.

You understand the difference between a suspect in a violent crime and someone who calls the police, right? Additionally, her race is mentioned in the headline.
    The headline only says the victim of the harassment wore a Puerto Rico t-shirt; it doesn't say anything about the race of the harasser. Similar to how the headline of the article says the victim was told to "go back to Mexico" but doesn't say anything about the perpetrator.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

You understand the difference between a suspect in a violent crime and someone who calls the police, right?
    What difference is that supposed to make? Lewk's thesis here is the media only prints photos of the suspects in hate crimes if the perpetrator is white because of some nefarious anti-white () scheme. If that were true, why would they limit themselves to serious assaults? Especially given how viral some of these incidents have gone, like the Puerto Rico example.

Anyway, here's CBS using the photo: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elderly...-your-country/. I guess they didn't get the memo. Maybe they've gone rouge?

Most of the fox news affiliates didn't use the photo either. The main Fox News site only used a tiny version buried in a tweet, and with no caption saying the women shown was the perpetrator. So I'm assuming Fox News must be at least partially in on the plot as well.

Or maybe you can't deduce the existence of a vast anti-white conspiracy in US media from which outlets decide whether or not to use a rather crappy image on their boilerplate stories cut and pasted onto their websites, and the victim complex of the right in the US has now gotten way out of hand.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come