Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Hoax

Minx, that emphasis is common to alt-right folks in the US and far right groups in Europe (as you probably know).

I was with some relatives and their friend recently. Someone brought up a murder that was making the headlines. The first response from one of the people present was, what nationality was the killer? That's basically Lewks's mentality.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Minx, that emphasis is common to alt-right folks in the US and far right groups in Europe (as you probably know).

I was with some relatives and their friend recently. Someone brought up a murder that was making the headlines. The first response from one of the people present was, what nationality was the killer? That's basically Lewks's mentality.
    No, I recognize that; I'm referring to his posting habits on this forum. Like I said, he's a racist, but his posting behaviour is that of a troll.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    It's a little sad. I mean, being her was already a pretty harsh life sentence. Now it's much, much worse. I understand and sympathize with the anger and the desire to retaliate, but sometimes you have to recognize your relative strength and not throw these people to the internet lynch mob.

Still, what goes around comes around I guess.

All of y'all are dense. You can't deport citizens. I'm fully on board with executing them when they kill their spouse too. However America does have a choice when it comes to immigration from area where honor killing and religious extremism is common. That's a topic of discussion and relevant to current events. Its also one that is designed to create discussion. Me posting about some random American citizen killing his spouse is going to lead to what in terms of discussion?

It also has a choice with gun control, which could save thousands of lives a year. In contrast, your racist policy would save a handful of lives, lives mostly belonging to people you hate anyway. Don't try to paint your racism as something rational or sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Me posting about some random American citizen killing his spouse is going to lead to what in terms of discussion?
    White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners?
    Last year America saw 3 times as many fatal far-right attacks than radical Islamist attacks?
    That gun laws need fixed?

But you have no defense for such discussions. So you obviously have no reason to spam those like you spam your usual racist bullshit.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

It also has a choice with gun control, which could save thousands of lives a year. In contrast, your racist policy would save a handful of lives, lives mostly belonging to people you hate anyway. Don't try to paint your racism as something rational or sensible.
    Hello Second Amendment.

Also you could look at American city vs. American city to be a reasonable comparison and see murder rate in cities with lots of guns laws and compare it to the murder rate in cities with relatively looser gun laws. Spoiler: It doesn't favor gun control.

All of y'all are dense. You can't deport citizens. I'm fully on board with executing them when they kill their spouse too. However America does have a choice when it comes to immigration from area where honor killing and religious extremism is common. That's a topic of discussion and relevant to current events. Its also one that is designed to create discussion. Me posting about some random American citizen killing his spouse is going to lead to what in terms of discussion?
    See, this is just the kind of thing we're talking about. You imagine this argument somehow exonerates you, when, in reality, it merely shows us once again that you don't actually care about women--you only care about satisfying your primitive drives, such as xenophobia (deport them!) and blood-thirst (kill them!).

There are many other aspects of violence to women that are better subjects to discuss, eg. the role of access to guns, the provision of legal, social and economic support for victims of domestic abuse, educating police & govt. officials to identify at-risk women in a timely manner, increasing women's economic & social liberty in order to make it easier for them to leave dangerous relationships etc. Were you truly interested and concerned, you would be discussing those things. But you know, and I know, and everyone here knows that you have no such interest. You've become a parody of a troll.

Also you could look at American city vs. American city to be a reasonable comparison and see murder rate in cities with lots of guns laws and compare it to the murder rate in cities with relatively looser gun laws. Spoiler: It doesn't favor gun control.
    This is just bad science, but judging from your posts this past decade that's just par for the course.

Hello Second Amendment.
    I know you think we're all idiots here, but the Second Amnedment says nothing about gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post

This is just bad science, but judging from your posts this past decade that's just par for the course.
    Bad science? This is how it works, you try to take two groups that are as similar as possible and then isolate the portion that is changing. IE if you want to run an experiment on the best type of fertilizer you use the SAME plant. Not a plant in America and some random plant in China. So try to find similar cities of size. View their gun laws and determine which city is safer. Granted there will be a lot of variables in the real world but it is certainly FAR FAR more appropriate than comparing it to gun crime rates on another continent.

I know you think we're all idiots here, but the Second Amnedment says nothing about gun control.
    There are a lot of SCOTUS cases that would disagree. Hell didn't the 9th circuit even shoot down a gun control attempt recently? (too lazy to look it up maybe LF who watches shit like that can fill you in).

What's really scary about this is that you're a Home Schooler, teaching this distorted version of "science" -- and constitutional interpretation -- to your kids.

There are a lot of SCOTUS cases that would disagree. Hell didn't the 9th circuit even shoot down a gun control attempt recently? (too lazy to look it up maybe LF who watches shit like that can fill you in).
    What happens if you try to buy explosives or a nuclear weapon? Or try to carry a loaded gun through airport screening? No right is absolute. Or you'd be able to shout fire in a crowded theater. You already accept that considering how you think many of the rights of defendants are mere recommendations.

Ah two more. OK lets play.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sharmek...ck-police-say/

"CBS) WINNSBORO, La. - Sharmeka Moffitt, a 20-year-old Louisiana woman who claimed three men set her on fire and wrote the initials KKK and a racial slur on her car, fabricated the attack, authorities said Tuesday. Police believe her third-degree burns were self-inflicted, CBS affiliate KSLA reported.

Moffitt called 911 Sunday evening from a walking trail in Winnsboro and told authorities she was doused in flammable liquid by three men wearing white hoodies. She suffered extensive burns on more than half her body and was taken to LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport for treatment.

After two days of investigation, authorities said evidence showed that she set herself on fire, KSLA reported. Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas said Tuesday afternoon that authorities linked Moffitt's fingerprints to a lighter and a bottle of lighter fluid found at the scene.

"The investigation...has revealed that this was not an attack but a self-inflicted incident that happened to her," Thomas said in a news conference."

http://www.wweek.com/portland/articl...ct-victim.html

"When detectives confronted her with the evidence, she slashed her wrists and was hospitalized. A week later, she penned a handwritten note, confessing that the incidents had been staged, and admitting that she didn't have cancer or need a wheelchair.

The news stunned her supporters. "You don't know, 'til you've met someone like this, how bizarre it is," one friend recently told WW, recalling how Azalea shaved her arms and dyed her eyebrows to simulate the effects of chemotherapy, and earned extra fem cred by claiming that her cancer was being treated with black-market RU-486. "That woman's agony was real. She was really lonely--in some deeper sense than just not having friends."

Twelve years later, it remains unclear why Azalea faked the attacks. But the reason she got away with it for so long is painfully obvious. At some level, we wanted to believe her. Her story seemed to confirm a dark, paranoid vision about the forces of hate running loose in America--an anti-fantasy that gave us permission to distill our shock and empathy into a jolt of pure rage.

Indeed, America was so hungry for victims in the early '90s that some activists continued to champion Azalea's case even after she admitted making the whole thing up."

2012 and... 2004

Please, continue to dig into history and racism. You'll have a blast with what you find

2012 and... 2004

Please, continue to dig into history and racism. You'll have a blast with what you find
    And I bet you never heard of either of them.

Why should you? Did you hear every bullshit story from 2004? Want people to go digging through the archives of 2004 to see if you had heard it?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Parking while Black

More hoaxes.

But Loki that's a black person and a woman to boot, we can't trust her without video evidence and signed affidavits.

Parking while brown, to shake things up a little:

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    But Loki that's a black person and a woman to boot, we can't trust her without video evidence and signed affidavits.
    See all the responses as well. But yes, only white supremacists don't need evidence.

More hoaxes.

And as this thread very much delivers that there are hoaxes... where is the proof this happened? She's a self-proclaimed racist in the very tweet she complains about racism! Imagine someone gets mugged by a black guy and then goes onto twitter to say "black people are trash." Yeah not gonna fly, but this shit does? Pretty pathetic example.

Good article about lewk's America:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/am...ocolate-219347