https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=56804800

"As she walked through the aisles, she explained that "he will most likely get killed" in Afghanistan. She started tearing up, as some people applauded and others heckled her.

“What is more important, a life, or your time? … I want him to get off the plane because he is not safe in Afghanistan," she said. "I am trying to change my country’s rules, I don’t like them. It is not right to send people to hell.”

At one point, a man grabbed her phone and told her to stop filming.

Ersson repeatedly interacted with the head flight attendant, telling him: “I am doing what I can to save a person’s life. As long as a person is standing up, the pilot cannot take off. All I want to do is stop the deportation and then I will comply with the rules here. This is all perfectly legal and I have not committed a crime.”

She stood until the man was removed from the flight, responding to questions she posted on Facebook: "The deportation was interrupted. I don't know any more than that, shutting off my cell phone now.""

Uh what the fuck? Why would the deportation be interrupted? Remove this bitch put her on a No Fly list and get on with everyone's day. I cannot understand the actions of the airline here.