Thread: The Left is Insane

Default The Left is Insane

https://twitter.com/LadyJuanita83/st...58245466230784

Identity politics is truly insane. They victim hierarchy is nutty but I gotta admit it is not only good popcorn it is also guaranteed to be off rational people. I'd encourage y'all to read just how crazy people get with their attempts to win the victim Olympics.

Victim Olympics, really?

Getting "news" from Twitter is problematic. Ditto for Facebook.

Who can help us maneuver all this Insanity in the InfoWars era? Fox News? Trump TV? Russian Kompromat?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Victim Olympics, really?

Getting "news" from Twitter is problematic. Ditto for Facebook.

Who can help us maneuver all this Insanity in the InfoWars era? Fox News? Trump TV? Russian Kompromat?

Twitter isn't a news source. Its just an example of the crazy that gets retweeted and supported by other crazies on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Twitter isn't a news source. Its just an example of the crazy that gets retweeted and supported by other crazies on the left.
    Tell that to Trump.

I didn't bother with it the first time since everyone else was also ignoring lewks stupidity but @LadyJuanita83 is a known false POV account. Twitter banned the original a couple of years ago and this is V2.0 I believe. Talk about a hoax
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-02-2018 at 03:41 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."