Thread: #MeTooAgain

Default #MeTooAgain

What I found striking in the Asia Argenta case was the lack of sympathy for the victim in the comments while the typical venom for the perpetrator was also lacking. And we clearly weren't talking about some minor mistake but the behavior of a hard core predator.

What I think will hurt #Metoo more than the hypocrisy of Argenta is the hypocrisy of her friends on finding out the truth about her.
    Congratulations America

Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Yeah, pretty much the same.
    Congratulations America

This is the result of victim Olympics based on gender, orientation and race. It is always 'worse' if a straight white male is the predator in the eyes of the lunatic left.

In addition you have to look at political perspective, the 'tolerance' for bad behavior of conservative figures is nil while with liberal figures they are often given a massive amount of latitude. Compare Roman Polanski, a man who drugged and then raped a 13 year old child versus Rosanne someone who made a racist attack on some other celeb. One gets lauded, applauded and has 200+ members of Hollywood protest his arrest, the other gets canned in a day. Don't get me wrong, both behaviors are wrong but its a great example of where a lefty has done something unquestionably worse and enjoyed much more support.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    you have to look at political perspective,

Compare Roman Polanski, versus Rosanne

This is a great example of the dumbest man in the room thinking everyone else is just as dumb as he is.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post

This is a great example of the dumbest man in the room thinking everyone else is just as dumb as he is.
    Ah so you think racist tweets are equivalent to raping 13 year old children?

How is your mind this broken that projection with you is this strong?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Then you explain why the comparison is so dumb.

As for Asia; I think she has ticked all the boxes now for excuses predators use in order to blame the victim. The kid was horny.
    Congratulations America