Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many times is this going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Unless they're assaulted by an American with a gun, right Lewk? Then it's thoughts and prayers and nothing can be done.
    No, you have the right to shoot at people assaulting you with a gun. And an expectation that the government will hunt down those people who attacked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Yeah... this is crazy incorrect, even psychotic. Else rush hour traffic would be a bloodbath.

You honestly need to look into talking to a professional about this thing you have with connecting inconveniences with violent and murderous responses.
    You don't have the right to kidnap me. Sorry but people need to learn that the law should be applied equally. If 1,000 people blockade a highway to protest as part of BLM it is no different than if a 1,000 crazy nutters decide to blockade a mosque. Your cause matters not at all only your actions. And as a society we've agreed you can't just block people from going about their day because you want to bitch about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    You don't have the right to kidnap me.
    Is the difference between inconvenience and kidnap too subtle for you?
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

You don't have the right to kidnap me. Sorry but people need to learn that the law should be applied equally. If 1,000 people blockade a highway to protest as part of BLM it is no different than if a 1,000 crazy nutters decide to blockade a mosque. Your cause matters not at all only your actions. And as a society we've agreed you can't just block people from going about their day because you want to bitch about something.
    Lewk, I think you need to learn how the law works. Your reasoning is not how the law works.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I was kidnapped by someone driving at 50 mph in a 60 the other day. Obviously, I killed them.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Stand your ground, Steely. A man's car's stretch of the road is his castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    I was kidnapped by someone driving at 50 mph in a 60 the other day. Obviously, I killed them.
    You joke, but doing under 40 in a 60 is illegal here, following lewks logic that's enough justification for murder.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

MOLLIE TIBBETTS'S FATHER IGNORES TRUMP, THANKS HISPANIC COMMUNITY FOR SEARCH HELP DURING EULOGY

But at Mollie's funeral Sunday, father Rob Tibbetts highlighted how "grateful" he was to the Hispanic members of the Iowa community who were incredibly helpful during the search. "The Hispanic community are Iowans. They have the same values as Iowans," he said, emphasizing family. "As far as I'm concerned, they're Iowans with better food."
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Respect.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

MOLLIE TIBBETTS'S FATHER IGNORES TRUMP, THANKS HISPANIC COMMUNITY FOR SEARCH HELP DURING EULOGY

But at Mollie's funeral Sunday, father Rob Tibbetts highlighted how "grateful" he was to the Hispanic members of the Iowa community who were incredibly helpful during the search. "The Hispanic community are Iowans. They have the same values as Iowans," he said, emphasizing family. "As far as I'm concerned, they're Iowans with better food."
    No one outside of the tiny 1% of racists in the country has an issue with the Hispanic community. What people have an issue with is the illegal community.

No one outside of the tiny 1% of racists in the country has an issue with the Hispanic community. What people have an issue with is the illegal community.
    "Tiny 1%"

What fucking delusion do you live in

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Respect.
    Absolutely. What that family is experiencing is unimaginable. Then on top of everything they have to deal with the alt-right asshats Lewk likes to mimic.

Indeed. While nothing can be worse than losing your relative, seeing her tragedy being abused by sick monsters trying to abuse her death and turn it into a totem for everything she didn't believe in ...

It's monstrous. They should be ashamed.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Only a tiny 1% of Americans are racists but for some reason Americans don't like calling people they think are black or latino to job interviews:

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2017/09/11/1706255114

Remember that Americans aren't racists--they just have a problem with illegal immigrants!!

Of course, a third of Americans believe at least half of the latino & hispanic population are illegal immigrants:

http://www.nhmc.org/sites/default/fi...0Sept.2012.pdf

Busted.

It's possible that racist prejudices against latinos and hispanic Americans are less prevalent than racist prejudices against black people and Arabs, for example, but talk about damning with faint praise.

Well there are far more than 100 schools in America. Good riddance to him.

Yeah, Rand, he's the only racist in education. It's not like there's a mountain of evidence of the mistreatment of black students throughout the primary and secondary education system.

As someone who lives in the deep south, I can tell you this kind of behavior is far from exceptional. Most racists are just not unlucky enough to be caught. I have stories from this town alone.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Never said he was the only one, others are probably intelligent enough to keep their vile abuse a bit more hidden so they don't get caught and sacked.