Thread: How many times is this going to happen?

Default How many times is this going to happen?

Another white guy loses, snaps, and shoots up an event where guns had no place at.

The shooter:
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

"Blood is on the hands of people who refuse to take mass shootings seriously. Those who protest against reasonable gun control, those who think gun control should not be tighter in this country are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people and the ongoing fear of millions of school children.

Get them out. This should be the issue every GOP candidate runs on. Every rally. Bring up every person that mass shooters have murdered. Bring up how much they cost you. Let every American know that their sons and daughters are at risk of being killed by mass shooters every single day. The President should start every speech with a moment of silence and mention a different American who has been cut down by the scourge of lax gun control."
    --Lewk Racist Rant Repurposed
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

You do realize that the bill of rights prevents gun laws that would put a stop this. Meanwhile illegal immigrants CAN be stopped and there are no bill of rights violations.

However I am glad you folks are realizing that SJWs are mentally ill.

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/jac...ered-4-people/

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    However I am glad you folks are realizing that SJWs are mentally ill.

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/jac...ered-4-people/
    You need to do better with trying to find ways to spin shit. Using claims that are easily debunked is not how to do that. The reddit username linked to in that article has posted in /r/The_donald in support of voting for him. And you hardly have to be part of a resistance to call someone a trumptard. Especially with how many times that subreddit has gone to war with itself.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-27-2018 at 07:26 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Person: *doesn't like Trump*
    Lewk: SJW! SJW!

Lewk of 2018 would call Lewk of 2016 an SJW. True story.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    Person: *doesn't like Trump*
    Lewk: SJW! SJW!

Lewk of 2018 would call Lewk of 2016 an SJW. True story.
    There is a huge difference between being a liberal and being a SJW.

Liberal non-SJW "I don't like Trump. His policies are bad and his attacks on the media can harm democratic institutions. His tax plan will increase income inequalities. Etc. Reasonable (if wrong) positions that tend to avoid overt nonsense.

Liberal SJW "RES1ST!!! TRUMP IS A NAZI!"

I can't speak for anyone else but I honestly don't have any faith in your ability to determine whether or not something is reasonable, nonsensical or even true.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    There is a huge difference between being a liberal and being a SJW.

Liberal non-SJW "I don't like Trump. His policies are bad and his attacks on the media can harm democratic institutions. His tax plan will increase income inequalities. Etc. Reasonable (if wrong) positions that tend to avoid overt nonsense.

Liberal SJW "RES1ST!!! TRUMP IS A NAZI!"
    Fuck that shit. Trump might not be a literal Nazi, but he's close enough that it makes no difference.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come