Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Or Trump's history with... everything.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    Or Trump's history with... everything.
    Oh come on, he isn't a Trumpite. He just like the agony Trump causes to 'liberals', which appearantly includes everybody in this forum.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Oh come on, he isn't a Trumpite. He just like the agony Trump causes to 'liberals', which appearantly includes everybody in this forum.
    He's totally a Trumper, he just thinks he has plausible deniability by going "that time he said the entire state of Illinois fucks goats was too far in my opinion" every now and again.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    He's totally a Trumper, he just thinks he has plausible deniability by going "that time he said the entire state of Illinois fucks goats was too far in my opinion" every now and again.
    You haven't being paying attention. I wanted both Rubio and Cruz over Trump. I didn't vote for him because he was personally distasteful. Am I happy that he's done some positive things (tax cuts, lowering the number of business regulations, the constant F U trolling of liberals) sure. But I'll be pushing the button for Libertarian again in 2020 if Trump runs again.