Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should be done with monsters? (False Accusations)

Default What should be done with monsters? (False Accusations)

Let's forget about the Supreme Court for a moment. Let's pretend you had the ability to lay down sentencing guidelines for people who make false accusations of rape or sexual assault. People who not only destroy the lives of others but also cost tax payers millions and cast doubt on legitimate claims What should the penalty be for these monsters?

Should it matter if the victim goes to prison for five years? Should there be a minimum sentencing standard? I'm curious to see what the folks on this board would do and why.

Monsters are those who are actually sexually abusing people.

The fact you show zero regard for that and only prioritise the fractionally miniscule amount of false allegations rather than all the real ones and all the real unreported ones says so very much about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Is there any correlation between those who emphasise the small number of false allegations and those monsters who perpetrate sexual abuse?
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

No one would be surprised to find out that Lewk has some Cruz & Alex Jones level fetishes lurking in that fucked up head of his.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Let's forget about the Supreme Court for a moment. Let's pretend you had the ability to lay down sentencing guidelines for people who make false accusations of rape or sexual assault. People who not only destroy the lives of others but also cost tax payers millions and cast doubt on legitimate claims What should the penalty be for these monsters?

Should it matter if the victim goes to prison for five years? Should there be a minimum sentencing standard? I'm curious to see what the folks on this board would do and why.
    I think they should get a medal for the way they get you worked up.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

What about Lindsey Graham who's apparently threatened on live TV to bring fake allegations against future Democratic nominees in 'revenge' for today, is he a monster?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I don't see how Kavanaugh can be confirmed after today.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Monsters are those who are actually sexually abusing people.

The fact you show zero regard for that and only prioritise the fractionally miniscule amount of false allegations rather than all the real ones and all the real unreported ones says so very much about you.
    If Brian Banks was raped in prison, a prison he only went to because a false accuser what should be done with the wretched person who's accusation put him there?

What about Lindsey Graham who's apparently threatened on live TV to bring fake allegations against future Democratic nominees in 'revenge' for today, is he a monster?
    It was a warning that if we accept no evidence based accusations then they can expect it to fall on them as well. Inarticulately stated sure but you are deliberately twisting it to mean something else. Can you honestly believe a sitting senator would openly proclaim "we're going to make up false allegations for your nominees too!"

And yet not a single person is up to actually providing a sentencing guideline?

And yet not a single person is up to actually providing a sentencing guideline?
    We're not engaging with you on your terms Lewk. Your bullshit got old along time ago.

Yeah, lewk is as transparent as a eunuch's cock.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Unheard Of View Post
    We're not engaging with you on your terms Lewk. Your bullshit got old along time ago.
    I sometimes think liberals would prefer the Brian Banks story to have never gotten out. I wonder if they would have preferred if the Duke Lacross players had gone to jail just so there wouldn't be a story about people who make false allegations. The fact that you can't even support a sentence for such an atrocious and evil act is telling.

But you're ignoring his obvious attempt of putting words in your mouth and declaring you in a position you very obviously do not hold. How can you not respond to such childish trolling?!

I don't shout at my 4 year old when she shits her pants either.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I think they should get a medal for the way they get you worked up.
    Honestly I expected a bit better from you considering you seem to enjoy looking into court cases and legal precedents.

If Brian Banks was raped in prison, a prison he only went to because a false accuser what should be done with the wretched person who's accusation put him there?
    No idea, I don't know the case. But I'd hold you and your ilk more responsible than her.

Prison should be a safe place where people can't be raped, you laugh at and encourage the rape of prisoners. You're as guilty as anything anyone else has or hasn't done with that mentality. There will always be innocent people in prison sadly, miscarriages of justice happen, that's why we don't torture or rape prisoners.

No idea, I don't know the case. But I'd hold you and your ilk more responsible than her.

Prison should be a safe place where people can't be raped, you laugh at and encourage the rape of prisoners. You're as guilty as anything anyone else has or hasn't done with that mentality. There will always be innocent people in prison sadly, miscarriages of justice happen, that's why we don't torture or rape prisoners.
    https://californiainnocenceproject.o...s/brian-banks/

Read up.

Also I find it laughable that you would blame 'my ilk' which I can only assume you mean conservatives for prison rape over the actual prisoners themselves doing the deed. Furthermore it is the liberals who bleat about the importance of fresh air, who protest solitary confinement and bitch about 'prisoner privacy' by refusing to have cameras in every part of the prisoner. It would be easy to make prisons more secure if conservatives had a free hand.

Why the hell would I mean conservatives when I'm a conservative?

No I mean monsters like you that take pleasure and laugh at and encourage prison rape. People like you who hope for prison rape. People like you who want a system that leads to prison rapes.

It's all oh so funny until it happens to the wrong person eh?

.... Furthermore it is the liberals who bleat about the importance of fresh air, who protest solitary confinement and bitch about 'prisoner privacy' by refusing to have cameras in every part of the prisoner. It would be easy to make prisons more secure if conservatives had a free hand.
    Those Freudian slips aren't mere coincidence.

Why the hell would I mean conservatives when I'm a conservative?

No I mean monsters like you that take pleasure and laugh at and encourage prison rape. People like you who hope for prison rape. People like you who want a system that leads to prison rapes.

It's all oh so funny until it happens to the wrong person eh?
    Bad things happening to bad people is generally considered a good thing. That being said prison rape isn't as common as people like to publicize it. When a horrible person goes to jail its comforting to think that'll he suffer but in reality low security prisons don't have that sort of thing (mostly non-violent offenders) and higher security prisons the prisoners are watched more carefully.

And once again you dodge the question. What should be done to people who's deliberate lies lead to innocents in prison?

Lewk, an expert in another facet of sexual assault. How do you have time to post here with your ever-growing knowledge of social science?
    Hope is the denial of reality

I sometimes think liberals would prefer the Brian Banks story to have never gotten out. I wonder if they would have preferred if the Duke Lacross players had gone to jail just so there wouldn't be a story about people who make false allegations. The fact that you can't even support a sentence for such an atrocious and evil act is telling.
    I gave you my answer years ago. It hasn't changed. The problem with the system that results in something like what happened to Banks is not that you can't shove someone into jail forever for making a false accusation but that he could get convicted.

Honestly I expected a bit better from you considering you seem to enjoy looking into court cases and legal precedents.
    You reap what you sow, Lewk. You made this bed for yourself.

https://californiainnocenceproject.o...s/brian-banks/

Read up.

Also I find it laughable that you would blame 'my ilk' which I can only assume you mean conservatives for prison rape over the actual prisoners themselves doing the deed. Furthermore it is the liberals who bleat about the importance of fresh air, who protest solitary confinement and bitch about 'prisoner privacy' by refusing to have cameras in every part of the prisoner. It would be easy to make prisons more secure if conservatives had a free hand.
    You know what works even better? More guards AND more oversight over the guards. But that would require you to cough up some tax money and we know you're not about to do that either. No, you push privatization where they don't bother with that and profit from side-lines like organized rape rings.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

But if you don't put the fear of severe punishment in her, how can you possibly deter the behavior?
    Last edited by LittleFuzzy; 10-01-2018 at 06:24 PM. Reason: missing verb

https://whatever.scalzi.com/2018/08/...n-of-rhetoric/

I don’t have time anymore to diddle about with children who think other people’s lives are some sort of turn-based game, especially when all they want is to hurt other people. And it bothers me more people, especially those with power, don’t understand this shit.

The salty tears are delicious, sounds like someone is butt hurt about getting owned one too many times.

Sexual assault to make libs cry. Can't say I expected better from you.
    Hope is the denial of reality

The salty tears are delicious, sounds like someone is butt hurt about getting owned one too many times.
    Thank you for living up to my expectations.