Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
It was a replacement of a conservative seat. This is a replacement of the swing vote on the court. The left is legitimately worried about Roe v Wade being over turned so they are pulling out all the stops.
If it's to replace a "swing vote" then why nominate Kavanaugh, and stick to him even when he proves tainted?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ade-under-oath

"A man who dated Christine Blasey Ford for six years countered a number of statements she made in sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

In a letter sent to Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, which was obtained by Fox News, Ford’s longtime boyfriend said she never spoke of sexual assault experiences, coached a friend on taking a polygraph, and often flew without expressing any fear. "

More evidence that Ford is a lying political operative.
I never told a soul about my own experience; not my best friend, my sisters, or even my husband! If I came forward decades later, because he was on the short list for SCOTUS, that wouldn't make me a liar, let alone a political operative. You not only have a twisted idea about what 'evidence' means, but judges giving sworn testimony that's easily proven false. You're a political suck-up and a hypocrite.

Also, I've asked the moderators to close this thread, because it's too rich with topics that can't be discussed/debated or followed very well.