Thread: Liberals ought to be more careful in Texas

Default Liberals ought to be more careful in Texas

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/0...ash-supporters

An attempt to destroy or steal property allows for the victim to use lethal force. I honestly can't wait for some liberal to get killed over this.

You truly are living the life of Christ.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Many people feel they're entitled to forgiveness, salvation and, of course, exaltation in the afterlife. Regardless of their conduct.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You truly are living the life of Christ.
    Ultimately less violence and death will occur when people learn to respect the property and lives of others.

Turn the other cheek while you reload your shotgun?
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Ultimately less violence and death will occur when people learn to respect the property and lives of others.
    This is a pathetic dodge that does not in any way legitimize your decidedly non-Christian attitude re. human lives. But we all know you don't actually believe.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I honestly can't wait for some liberal to get killed over this.
    Just use this sentence as your sig.
    Carthāgō dēlenda est

Sigh...

So many potentially interesting discussion points ruined by a troll.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Sigh...

So many potentially interesting discussion points ruined by a troll.
    You know, if the success of troll can be gauged by how easily and frequently they roundup the same people for a senseless circle-jerk, this is one of the more successful trolls on the internet. Stop replying and the troll will probably go somewhere else to ply their craft. Of course that would significantly reduce the activity on this forum.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    You know, if the success of troll can be gauged by how easily and frequently they roundup the same people for a senseless circle-jerk, this is one of the more successful trolls on the internet. Stop replying and the troll will probably go somewhere else to ply their craft. Of course that would significantly reduce the activity on this forum.
    I started politically posting about 17 years ago. At what year do you think I'm shooting for before I say "GOTCHA I'M TROLLING?" My views have been fairly consistent in most respects. Though in hindsight I think Bush's Iraq/Afghanistan nation building was a noble experiment but one that was a massive failure.

2 points with you have remained consistent, your ignorance and your need to "own" someone; your "conservatism" is nothing but an ever moving goalpost to support your racism and sexism. Everything out of you has gotten worse and worse as time has moved on and you've discovered new sources and groups that share your deficiencies. Hell, you just shared a source that is deemed so utterly shitastic Wikipedia doesn't even allow it.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 10-05-2018 at 11:22 AM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    2 points with you have remained consistent, your ignorance and your need to "own" someone; your "conservatism" is nothing but an ever moving goalpost to support your racism and sexism. Everything out of you has gotten worse and worse as time has moved on and you've discovered new sources and groups that share your deficiencies. Hell, you just shared a source that is deemed so utterly shitastic Wikipedia doesn't even allow it.
    You make it sound like Wikipedia doesn't have a left wing bias.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...pedia-in-2017/