Thread: Guess who's back? Veritas

Default Guess who's back? Veritas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0&t=2s

Which matters more? A politican clearly and directly lying (at least according to his staff) to 'ignorant' voters to win an election and be a good Democrat? Or some pop singer saying you should vote D? I guess we'll find out.

Let's ask Trump. He "loves the uneducated" and lied his way to the presidency.

Are you seriously complaining about lies during the Trump era?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Aww, did someone have their Swift fantasies crushed?

This is the same group whos founder was found guilty of falsifying documents to gain access to federal buildings and whos members were ridiculed for trying to spread false stories about underage sexual encounters with Roy Moore.
    Lewk is really batting it out of the park with those critical thinking skills lately. He called Ford a politcal plant and liar several times without evidence, yet these guys not only get a pass in his eyes, he felt the need spam us with their trash.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Aww, did someone have their Swift fantasies crushed?

This is the same group whos founder was found guilty of falsifying documents to gain access to federal buildings and whos members were ridiculed for trying to spread false stories about underage sexual encounters with Roy Moore.
    Lewk is really batting it out of the park with those critical thinking skills lately. He called Ford a politcal plant and liar several times without evidence, yet these guys not only get a pass in his eyes, he felt the need spam us with their trash.
    Well Ford's testimony wasn't credible and her 'oh look at how traumatized I am with my little girl voice' was rather absurd. And while the group's founder has done some shady things in an attempt to expose bad people he's "paid his debt" to society so to speak.

The last post is trolling. Lewk is asking us to sniff the finger with which he just scratched his butt. It's weird and we don't have to go along with it. Just a reminder.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    And while the group's founder has done some shady things in an attempt to expose bad people he's "paid his debt" to society so to speak.
    A new low, even for you. I didn't think you had it in you. Congratulations.

Well Ford's testimony wasn't credible and her 'oh look at how traumatized I am with my little girl voice' was rather absurd.
    Why Women Don't Report #43534676
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

But you know what? Losers like Lewk are becoming increasingly irrelevant. Progress is slow, but it's steady.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    Why Women Don't Report #43534676
    Please. People who still believe Ford are simply deluding themselves.

There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

Please. People who still believe Ford are simply deluding themselves.
    Preformative incredulity in place of actual evidence or even a chain of reasoning is a pretty significant tell that you don't have a goddamn leg to stand on with this one, and know it.

Also? Pro-tip: that tactic only works when people actually respect you. No ones going to be, like, "oh no, better not believe Ford or else Lewk will think I'm deluding myself" because absolutely no one gives a shit what you think.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Preformative incredulity in place of actual evidence or even a chain of reasoning is a pretty significant tell that you don't have a goddamn leg to stand on with this one, and know it.

Also? Pro-tip: that tactic only works when people actually respect you. No ones going to be, like, "oh no, better not believe Ford or else Lewk will think I'm deluding myself" because absolutely no one gives a shit what you think.
    Oh shit my sides. See the bold why I'm laughing so hard at your post.

Oh shit my sides. See the bold why I'm laughing so hard at your post.

Sworn testimony under oath is evidence, you absolute clown-bag.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Sworn testimony under oath is evidence, you absolute clown-bag.
    Hey Steely I saw you last night fuck a goat. Err maybe not last night, just sometime in the last 10 years, I can't remember when, or really where or how I got there or how I returned or who was there but... If I sign a document that will never be used against me saying you did, everyone should believe it, right?

It's interesting. Lewk basically hates young girls who get sexually assaulted, and, based on the above, also people who get assaulted while incapacitated by alcohol or drugs. His account is a misrepresentation of the allegations against Kavanaugh, but it is extremely revealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's interesting. Lewk basically hates young girls who get sexually assaulted, and, based on the above, also people who get assaulted while incapacitated by alcohol or drugs. His account is a misrepresentation of the allegations against Kavanaugh, but it is extremely revealing.
    I must apologize. I said 10 years. I really should have said 30 years. Busted!

I must apologize. I said 10 years. I really should have said 30 years. Busted!
    Did she say she was between 15 and 25 years old when she was assaulted? No, she did not. Did she say she was between 15 and 45 years old when she was assaulted? No, she did not. Are you clever? No, you really are not.

Err maybe not last night, just sometime in the last 10 years, I can't remember when, or really where or how I got there or how I returned or who was there but...
    That's what you're going with? The Ford allegation has a specific date.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

That's what you're going with? The Ford allegation has a specific date.
    http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/doc...analysis/3221/

Just read up on it.

Blocked because of GDPR
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

But remember the time a Democrat littered?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    But remember the time a Democrat littered?
    Tbf littering is not nearly as funny as shooting off one's own dick like this