Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Guess who's back? Veritas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Guess who's back? Veritas

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0&t=2s

    Which matters more? A politican clearly and directly lying (at least according to his staff) to 'ignorant' voters to win an election and be a good Democrat? Or some pop singer saying you should vote D? I guess we'll find out.

  2. #2
    Let's ask Trump. He "loves the uneducated" and lied his way to the presidency.

  3. #3
    Are you seriously complaining about lies during the Trump era?
    Hope is the denial of reality

  4. #4
    Aww, did someone have their Swift fantasies crushed?

    This is the same group whos founder was found guilty of falsifying documents to gain access to federal buildings and whos members were ridiculed for trying to spread false stories about underage sexual encounters with Roy Moore.
    Lewk is really batting it out of the park with those critical thinking skills lately. He called Ford a politcal plant and liar several times without evidence, yet these guys not only get a pass in his eyes, he felt the need spam us with their trash.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Aww, did someone have their Swift fantasies crushed?

    This is the same group whos founder was found guilty of falsifying documents to gain access to federal buildings and whos members were ridiculed for trying to spread false stories about underage sexual encounters with Roy Moore.
    Lewk is really batting it out of the park with those critical thinking skills lately. He called Ford a politcal plant and liar several times without evidence, yet these guys not only get a pass in his eyes, he felt the need spam us with their trash.
    Well Ford's testimony wasn't credible and her 'oh look at how traumatized I am with my little girl voice' was rather absurd. And while the group's founder has done some shady things in an attempt to expose bad people he's "paid his debt" to society so to speak.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    And while the group's founder has done some shady things in an attempt to expose bad people he's "paid his debt" to society so to speak.
    A new low, even for you. I didn't think you had it in you. Congratulations.
    Hope is the denial of reality

  7. #7
    The last post is trolling. Lewk is asking us to sniff the finger with which he just scratched his butt. It's weird and we don't have to go along with it. Just a reminder.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  8. #8
    Well Ford's testimony wasn't credible and her 'oh look at how traumatized I am with my little girl voice' was rather absurd.
    Why Women Don't Report #43534676
    Truth serves them
    Embrace and defend her case
    Part flattery, part threats
    "For those who cling to this domination will partake in its fall"


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    Why Women Don't Report #43534676
    Please. People who still believe Ford are simply deluding themselves.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Please. People who still believe Ford are simply deluding themselves.
    Preformative incredulity in place of actual evidence or even a chain of reasoning is a pretty significant tell that you don't have a goddamn leg to stand on with this one, and know it.

    Also? Pro-tip: that tactic only works when people actually respect you. No ones going to be, like, "oh no, better not believe Ford or else Lewk will think I'm deluding myself" because absolutely no one gives a shit what you think.
    Truth serves them
    Embrace and defend her case
    Part flattery, part threats
    "For those who cling to this domination will partake in its fall"


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    Preformative incredulity in place of actual evidence or even a chain of reasoning is a pretty significant tell that you don't have a goddamn leg to stand on with this one, and know it.

    Also? Pro-tip: that tactic only works when people actually respect you. No ones going to be, like, "oh no, better not believe Ford or else Lewk will think I'm deluding myself" because absolutely no one gives a shit what you think.
    Oh shit my sides. See the bold why I'm laughing so hard at your post.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Oh shit my sides. See the bold why I'm laughing so hard at your post.

    Sworn testimony under oath is evidence, you absolute clown-bag.
    Truth serves them
    Embrace and defend her case
    Part flattery, part threats
    "For those who cling to this domination will partake in its fall"


  13. #13
    But you know what? Losers like Lewk are becoming increasingly irrelevant. Progress is slow, but it's steady.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  14. #14
    Greetings, citizen! THE COMPUTER has made you a protector of the underground city of ALPHA COMPLEX. You will have lots of fun rooting out Communist mutant traitors. The Computer says so.

  15. #15
    It's interesting. Lewk basically hates young girls who get sexually assaulted, and, based on the above, also people who get assaulted while incapacitated by alcohol or drugs. His account is a misrepresentation of the allegations against Kavanaugh, but it is extremely revealing.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's interesting. Lewk basically hates young girls who get sexually assaulted, and, based on the above, also people who get assaulted while incapacitated by alcohol or drugs. His account is a misrepresentation of the allegations against Kavanaugh, but it is extremely revealing.
    I must apologize. I said 10 years. I really should have said 30 years. Busted!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I must apologize. I said 10 years. I really should have said 30 years. Busted!
    Did she say she was between 15 and 25 years old when she was assaulted? No, she did not. Did she say she was between 15 and 45 years old when she was assaulted? No, she did not. Are you clever? No, you really are not.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  18. #18
    Blocked because of GDPR
    Truth serves them
    Embrace and defend her case
    Part flattery, part threats
    "For those who cling to this domination will partake in its fall"


  19. #19
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •