Thread: Predictions Mid-Terms and More

Default Predictions Mid-Terms and More

I'm curious to see where everyone thinks how certain events will go.

Mid-Term Election House of Representatives?

Stays Red or goes Blue?

Mid-Term Election Senate

Stay Red with Extra seats? Stay Red? Go Blue?

Mueller Investigation Wrap Up

"Smoking gun" evidence of collusion? Circumstantial evidence of collusion? No evidence of collusion?

Will Brexit ever actually take place?

Yes. No.

House: Blue
    Senate: Red, probably.
    Mueller: No idea but my guess is a bunch of people get indicted and go to jail. Bloody unlikely it'll result in a successful impeachment because of politics.
    Brexit: Yes.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    Mueller: No idea but my guess is a bunch of people get indicted and go to jail. Bloody unlikely it'll result in a successful impeachment because of politics.
    I'm pretty sure not a single soul will go to jail for collusion with Russia.

As far as my own predictions go:

House: Sadly blue.
    Senate: I'm calling it 52/48, Republicans picking up a seat.
    Mueller: Non evidence of collusion, will wrap up the investigation sometime in 2019.
    Brexit: I'm really feeling this isn't going to happen.

You do know that if you decide to make a prediction favoring Democrats and it doesn't come true it wasn't because you jinxed it right? Let's see some more predictions.

I think US mid-term elections will be a Democratic majority in the House, retaining a Republican majority in the Senate.

The Russian probe results (aka the Mueller investigation) will be presented to a new congress that aren't Trump puppets. Criminal indictments expected.

No idea about Brexit.