Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious packages

Default Suspicious packages

Targets so far are George Soros, Obama, Clinton, CNN. Rumours about some others that I haven't yet been able to verify. Early rumour about WH being targeted has been denied by WH & Secret Service.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/suspi...ist-locations/

Nobody hurt yet, not sure whether due to incompetence or by design. Not bad ensuring that they all arrive on the same day. Not sure how the US postal system works--might this suggest several individuals coordinating their efforts?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Targets all seem to be "liberals".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8599791.html
    We got one down in Florida.

I think Soros got his package yesterday. But the post office is pretty good about getting stuff delivered in a timely and consistent fashion, especially if its sent priority mail. So this doesn't have to the be the work of several people.

Oh, and in before Lewk starts up his false flag bullshit.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Lewk, is there anything you'd like to tell us.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Flagception.

John Brennan, Eric Holder (unclear whether it was delivered or whether it was sent to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz whose address was on the packages as the return address), Maxine Waters (package intercepted).

There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

Gaffney, when called out on the role he played in getting thousands of people killed by pushing lies about Iraq's WMDs:

My position is that it’s regrettable that any Americans died. It is regrettable that they had to die, but I believe they did have to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Unheard Of View Post
    Gaffney literally believes only Muslims are capable of carrying out terrorist attacks.
    Hope is the denial of reality

News is all over the place on these things but I'm seeing that the bombs are possibly being delivered in different manners. Soro's was hand delivered, Clinton's was as well but included postage and no stamp, and the one in florida used Unabomber tactics. Looking more like a group effort.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    Lewk, is there anything you'd like to tell us.
    Two weeks prior to a major election and the action is only likely to help Democrats. Gee I wonder who did this?

For the record it certainly maybe some epic moron on the Right but the timing is awfully helpful for the Democrats AND it fits their narrative. Golly gee.

Cui bono, the logic of idiots (when used without other evidence).
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Cui bono, the logic of idiots (when used without other evidence).
    I'm suggesting the timing is pretty silly if you are a MAGA hat wearing Republican. Also seems strange to target people not even running for office. Like I said I'm not dismissing the possibility you have a dangerous nutter pull this shit but there are far more rational people than irrational people.

Do you admit it is possible that this could be the work of someone who wants to see the Democrats do well in the mid-terms?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I'm suggesting the timing is pretty silly if you are a MAGA hat wearing Republican.
    This isn't information, it's just noise. By your reasoning, mass shootings should help democrats and we should therefore be surprised to see a mass shooting by right wing nutjobs. And yet, we have seen plenty.

Also seems strange to target people not even running for office.
    Why? Why on earth would it in any way be "strange", except from a conspiratorial perspective?

Like I said I'm not dismissing the possibility you have a dangerous nutter pull this shit but there are far more rational people than irrational people.
    Pretty sure it's dumb to assume the perpetrators are both rational and think like you—or like an ostensibly rational person, for that matter.

Do you admit it is possible that this could be the work of someone who wants to see the Democrats do well in the mid-terms?
    Anything is possible, but speculation is pointless.

Two weeks prior to a major election and the action is only likely to help Democrats. Gee I wonder who did this?

For the record it certainly maybe some epic moron on the Right but the timing is awfully helpful for the Democrats AND it fits their narrative. Golly gee.
    So you're saying that similarly this group of immigrants attempting to reach the US is orchestrated by conservatives? The timing sure is awfully helpful for republicans AND it fits their narrative. Golly gee.

For the record I don't believe that, by the way.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

BUSH DID 9/11

You heard it here first
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

MAMMALS DID CHICXULUB IMPACT EVENT
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Funny, I read a sci-fi story involving time travel, Phobos, and a big ass fusion drive, that more or less ended up along these lines. It was a first time author and the first 2/3 of the book was great, but the last 1/3 was terribly rushed.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

PROKARYOTES DID THE LATE HEAVY BOMBARDMENT

alright I'll stop that now
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I'm suggesting the timing is pretty silly if you are a MAGA hat wearing Republican. Also seems strange to target people not even running for office. Like I said I'm not dismissing the possibility you have a dangerous nutter pull this shit but there are far more rational people than irrational people.

FFS since when have we ascribed 'rationality' to terrorists?

How many terrorist atrocities have been committed in the USA by people who believe in what they were pushing?
    How many terrorist atrocities have been committed in the USA by false flag agents who believe against what they're supposedly pushing?

I can't think of one false flag terrorist atrocity ever (except possibly the Manson Murders).
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post

How many terrorist atrocities have been committed in the USA by people who believe in what they were pushing?
    How many terrorist atrocities have been committed in the USA by false flag agents who believe against what they're supposedly pushing?

I can't think of one false flag terrorist atrocity ever (except possibly the Manson Murders).
    I mean, if you're a MAGA hat Republic you're already 'pretty silly' by definition.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b055bc94884f99

Theres at least one person currently at large for trying to kill 2 former presidents and the best the White House can do is victim blame?

PROKARYOTES DID THE LATE HEAVY BOMBARDMENT

alright I'll stop that now
    You do realize Dems (aka Demon Rats) benefited from both

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post

Times change. The "false flag" meme has always been popular among swamp-dwelling conspiracy-mongers, but it's moving into slightly more mainstream MAGA circles. It's not beyond the realm of plausibility that it might seem like a good strategy to some nutjob.

Of course, getting caught (highly likely) would instead be highly detrimental, and Republican voters are already alert to the risk of false flag operations against them... so, by Lewk's reasoning, we should expect this to have been orchestrated by one or more Republicans who have persuaded easily manipulated democrats to attempt a false flag operation that is destined to fail. Or perhaps it's a hostile foreign actor. Or perhaps, given that they apparently targeted Robert De Niro, they're just a bunch of dumbasses.

Anyway, I don't think we should be surprised by Lewk's response. Remember that he believes most reports of rape, sexual assault, racially motivated assaults and other hate-crimes are false, just ploys by his enemies (LGBTQ, women, ethnic & racial minorities—aka liberals). Believing that this is a false flag operation is just more of the same. Rationality doesn't come into it; it's just an expression of his identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Times change. The "false flag" meme has always been popular among swamp-dwelling conspiracy-mongers, but it's moving into slightly more mainstream MAGA circles. It's not beyond the realm of plausibility that it might seem like a good strategy to some nutjob.
    8 of the top 10 posts from the /r/The_donald yesterday claimed the bombs were a false flag or making the whole thing a joke (including putting a penis on a former first lady).
    These are people like lewk, the same people who have promoted nazi rallies where people have been killed.

I think it's safe to assume that the persona we know as Lewkowski is actually a part of an ongoing campaign to make American conservatism look callous and partisan. The campaign is executed by a bunch of turmeric-latte drinking pansexuals based in the Mission district of San Francisco, paid for by George Soros and Bernie Sanders.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a false flag bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Unheard Of View Post
    I think it's safe to assume that the persona we know as Lewkowski is actually a part of an ongoing campaign to make American conservatism look callous and partisan. The campaign is executed by a bunch of turmeric-latte drinking pansexuals based in the Mission district of San Francisco, paid for by George Soros and Bernie Sanders.
    Liberals are so dumb; they haven't figured out that the worse you make American Conservatism look, the greater appeal it will hold for American "conservatives".

Russian bots are causing #magabomber to trend. I wonder if this is the point we will see them "turn" on Trump so he can can start building a narrative for the midterms getting hijacked.