Thread: Reverse racism in Wisconsin

Default Reverse racism in Wisconsin

This is the first tweet in a thread that has for understandable reasons provoked global outrage:

Last edited by Aimless; 11-13-2018 at 02:55 PM.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Kids are stupid and hateful. But the school's logo DOES have a real Man in the High Castle vibe

Mine aren't -- at least they're not hateful . The disturbing thing about that pic is that the parents, apparently, were there. It wasn't a bunch of kids fucking around on their own. If it was my kid and some wise ass wanted to do a pic like that I'd be very much no-fucking-way.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

From the interviews thus far, the whole community is near rotten. Kids, parents, administration, everyone seemed chill with this type of behavior for far too long.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

This is beyond kids being stupid. I know my sons wouldn't have saluted like that just because the photographer told them to, or to follow the group, even if I wasn't present. They know better! And I would hope most kids wouldn't make Nazi 'jokes' either, so there must be something about this particular place and people....that fits the rise of racist hate speech made in public, and posted on-line.