Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Good Guy with a gun? How about Good Gal with a gun!

  1. #1

    Default Good Guy with a gun? How about Good Gal with a gun!

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...r-sheriff-says

    "Hours after he and another inmate escaped jail after beating up a security guard, a South Carolina inmate was fatally shot after he broke into a woman’s house, officials said.

    Bruce McLaughlin Jr., 30, was shot in the head by the woman after he kicked in her back door on Tuesday, according to Pickens County authorities."

    Bam right to the head. The world is better off with one less piece of shit. If liberals had there way and guns were banned she would probably have been killed.

  2. #2
    Shame that when black liberals have guns, cops shoot them, and people like you say nothing.
    Hope is the denial of reality

  3. #3
    Increasingly difficult to distinguish from a parody of an embarrassing American grandpa.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

  4. #4
    The second amendment only applies to persons and those the NRA views as three-fifths of a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Being upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...r-sheriff-says

    "Hours after he and another inmate escaped jail after beating up a security guard, a South Carolina inmate was fatally shot after he broke into a woman’s house, officials said.

    Bruce McLaughlin Jr., 30, was shot in the head by the woman after he kicked in her back door on Tuesday, according to Pickens County authorities."

    Bam right to the head. The world is better off with one less piece of shit. If liberals had there way and guns were banned she would probably have been killed.
    Fry her! You can't let things like self-defense get in the way of deterring people from killing others. Zero flexibility is demanded to inspire fear in would-be criminals.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Fry her! You can't let things like self-defense get in the way of deterring people from killing others. Zero flexibility is demanded to inspire fear in would-be criminals.
    I'm curious how you think any part of my post history suggestions I'm not a massive advocate for self defense.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I'm curious how you think any part of my post history suggestions I'm not a massive advocate for self defense.
    I know about how incredibly inconsistent you are. Things like exercising discretion are only ok when you're the one doing it. Because you're too soft on crime to try and really deter it.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    I know about how incredibly inconsistent you are. Things like exercising discretion are only ok when you're the one doing it. Because you're too soft on crime to try and really deter it.
    Self defense isn't a crime.

    EDIT: Well that applies to Texas and a lot of states, some crazy liberal places in America and quite often in Europe will actually jail people for defending themselves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •