Thread: Notice how quick German politicians condemn this?

Default Notice how quick German politicians condemn this?

https://www.dw.com/en/outrage-in-ger...itz/a-47000432

"Leading politicians from all parties in Germany's parliament, the Bundestag, condemned the attack on Magnitz. Representatives from the AfD and lawmakers from the other side of the political spectrum, too, expressed their sympathy for Magnitz, wishing him a speedy recovery. The co-leader of Germany's Left party, Dietmar Bartsch, said on Twitter: "There is no justification for such a crime." Chancellor Angela Merkel's spokesperson, Steffen Seibert, said he hoped the culprits would be caught soon."

It is a pity that American politicians aren't as quick to forcefully condemn terrorist groups like ANTIFA and violent rioters.

Which Democrat/GOP political leader has been brutally attacked by "ANTIFA" or "violent rioters" and left nearly murdered, without a condemnation from American politicians?

Closest I can think of was the brutal attack on Congresswoman Giffords in 2011, but I seem to recall the attack on her was roundly condemned by all and I didn't think her attacker was inspired by ANTIFA etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    but I seem to recall the attack on her was roundly condemned by all and I didn't think her attacker was inspired by ANTIFA etc?
    Almost, we had people on here defending the spread of her picture with crosshairs on it. If you can't condemn the calls for violence, you don't get to act shocked when the violence finally happens.

The fact that Lewk has a fetish against anti-fascists should be all we need to know about his character.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 01-08-2019 at 09:57 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I'll condemn the violence but defend the crosshairs as an acceptable metaphor. Crosshairs is a symbolism for target not murder. People target their opponents regularly and democratically, not kill them.

In the UK at least parties openly talk about their key targets and target list. The Lib Dems even boasted years ago about a "decapitation strategy" talking about the "scalps" they will take from the Tories by targetting senior MPs seats, thinking this could get the Lib Dems to ultimately displace the Tories as the official opposition. No MP was ever physically decapitated and I don't think anyone sane thought that was what they meant. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ts-220427.html
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Which Democrat/GOP political leader has been brutally attacked by "ANTIFA" or "violent rioters" and left nearly murdered, without a condemnation from American politicians?

Closest I can think of was the brutal attack on Congresswoman Giffords in 2011, but I seem to recall the attack on her was roundly condemned by all and I didn't think her attacker was inspired by ANTIFA etc?
    I'm not surprised given the media's coverage of American politics that you didn't recall this case:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...006-story.html

The general consensus from the Left if you've paid attention to the "protests" at college campuses over conservative speakers is that violence against "alt-right" and "Nazis" (defined as anyone to the right of Manchin) is perfectly acceptable.

We also had this little gem from an election official:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/polit...als/index.html

Because surrounding someone going about their day in a non-political capacity couldn't possibly lead to violence...

Chicago Tribune website doesn't work in Europe because of GDPR. Can you name the politician that was brutally attacked please in an equivalent manner so I can Google alternative sources?

As for the second 'gem' peaceful protest as being encouraged while wrong is not remotely comparable to someone being beaten half to death. Again the brutal attack on Giffords seems the most comparable story.

First link is about James Hodgkinson. The anti-trump homeless guy who shot up a baseball field. Again, this is lewk, but no one tied the guy to any group and everyone pretty much condemned it the day it happened. When AOC called Scalise out for lying about marginal taxes people were still bringing up that he survived the shooting.

The 2nd link is about people exercising their 1st amendment rights WRT to our politicans cause apparently Lewks dumbass puts a peaceful dinner out above the lives of kids locked in cages in the desert.

Again, the idea that he can't distinguish between peaceful protest and violence only shows the shortcomings in himself.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Steve Scalise
    Are you claiming the Democrats didn't condemn the Scalise attack?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Steve Scalise
    That drew bipartisan condemnation. Sanders said on the Senate floor: "I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign. I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be, violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs counter to our most deeply held American values."

But they didn't say anything in the media that Lewk consumes, guys (because Lewk isn't going to bother perusing any media that would deign to carry their comments in the first place). And that means they were actually totally ok with the attack.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Let me please point out that currently there's no sign of this being a politically motivated attack (it might be but there's currently no published evidence for it).

Also, the injuries the guy sustained are pretty much all stemming from his fall. He was pushed over, yes. He was not beaten with a piece of wood or something.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Sounds like the same kneejerk reporting we first got when Rand Paul was attacked for being asshole neighbor.

What actual violence looks like.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...with-a-sword-4

There's just something about the Alt-Right / Proud Boys / QAnon that attracts the mentally deficient.

Can we expect a "stone him" thread from Lewk? Can't trust any right winger now, right Lewk?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/09/w...fd-attack.html

Jesus, can anyone remember the last time Lewk posted and the facts didn't eventually make him look like a fool?

What actual violence looks like.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...with-a-sword-4

There's just something about the Alt-Right / Proud Boys / QAnon that attracts the mentally deficient.
    I thought lizard brother was some sort of code... then I read the psycho actually thought he was a lizard. Da fk.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Can we expect a "stone him" thread from Lewk? Can't trust any right winger now, right Lewk?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/09/w...fd-attack.html
    "It is a pity that American politicians aren't as quick to forcefully condemn terrorist groups like ANTIFA and violent rioters."

That was my exact 'editorial content' in my post.

As quick to condemn false police reports? That seemed to be a thing you cared about in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    As quick to condemn false police reports? That seemed to be a thing you cared about in the past.
    I think you are under some misapprehension that if I post an article that I support/believe anything and everything in it. Look to the point I'm actually making.

And of course I'm opposed to people who make false claims to the police and they should be fully prosecuted for it.

That American politicans don't kneejerk condemn actions that are made up?

Cause the only other example you gave (that wasn't even related to antifa or the rioters you whined about) was pretty clearly shown to go counter to that point.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 01-10-2019 at 05:49 PM.

Another successful Lewk Thread™ there.

Really Owning The Libs.

We're all very, very triggered.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

That American politicans don't kneejerk condemn actions that are made up?

Cause the only other example you gave (that wasn't even related to antifa or the rioters you whined about) was pretty clearly shown to go counter to that point.
    The point is that liberals do not go out and condemn antifa violence and the like. When people riot they don't support a strong police presence to keep property and people safe.

You haven't shown a single example of Antifa violence seriously injuring a politician yet.

Its all just projection to distract from his racist idol resisting calls to condemn acts that actually kill people, like in Charlottesville. Or he might still be hung up about the fact that his proud boys didn't get away with attacking a handful of people in new york last year.

Adding to Lewk's hypocrisy, where is the conservative outrage over conservative "news" outlets sharing fake nudes of female politicans? Or is a woman's reputation not as important as a lying conservative's peaceful dinner?

Adding to Lewk's hypocrisy, where is the conservative outrage over conservative "news" outlets sharing fake nudes of female politicans? Or is a woman's reputation not as important as a lying conservative's peaceful dinner?
    Hadn't heard this story - I don't actually watch much TV news.

Weird thing to blame your ignorance on TV news when TV has nothing to do with it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cort...=3840&bih=2018

The point is that liberals do not go out and condemn antifa violence and the like. When people riot they don't support a strong police presence to keep property and people safe.
    Cliven Bundy and his supporters didn't "support" the rule of law. But they used the threat of violence to make their point. Rural protests don't always support a strong police force, ya know. Remember Ruby Ridge? Stop thinking that only teh libruls are violent activists.