Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If this is a hoax... what should be this man's punishment?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    We just had a massive school shootings, with the shooter's parents going on the run, so why am I not surprised that this is the case that's troubling Lewk?
    Well, those WERE white people. This is a black man
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    We just had a massive school shootings, with the shooter's parents going on the run, so why am I not surprised that this is the case that's troubling Lewk?
    Troubling? I find this case hilarious.

As far as the school shooting - what exactly do you want me to say? "School shootings are bad." Yes?

Guilty Guilty Guilty! Get fucked you racist piece of shit!

And now we know the answer

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/10/us/ju...ial/index.html

Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was sentenced Thursday to 30 months of felony probation, ordered to pay restitution of more than $120,000 and a $25,000 fine and spend 150 days in jail for making false reports to police that he was the victim of a hate crime in January 2019.

After the judge announced his sentence, Smollett lowered his face mask and said he was innocent. "Your honor, I respect you and I respect the jury, but I did not do this," the actor told the judge, before turning to the court. "And I am not suicidal. And if anything happens to me when I go in there, I did not do it to myself. And you must all know that."

Just before he was taken into custody, the actor yelled again that he was innocent and raised a fist in the air.

Cook County Judge James Linn spoke for more than 30 minutes before announcing Smollett's sentence, telling the actor that he wrote the script and picked the actors for the hoax, and that his premeditation for the act was an "aggravating factor" in the case.
    "There's a side of you that has this arrogance, and selfishness and narcissism that's just disgraceful," the judge said. "You're not a victim of a racial hate crime, you're not a victim of a homophobic hate crime. You're just a charlatan pretending to be a victim of a hate crime, and that's shameful."

https://abc7chicago.com/jussie-smoll...cago/13771140/

"The three-judge panel went into recess on Tuesday afternoon. If Smollet's appeal fails, he would have to finish out his 150-day jail sentence.

He has spent six days in jail so far, pending this appeal.

The judges' ruling could take weeks."

Bitch needs to stop wasting tax payer money. Can't believe this has been going on for four years now. To this day I can't believe anyone actually believed his insane story. How absolutely retarded do you have to be to believe him? I could understand believing a headline but actually going into the details of his crazy story, it became super obvious.

The fact that this is still ongoing proves that either Smolliet is in fact secretly Qanon trying to false-flag a trumped up racist crime, or he was framed and set up for for this and truly is innocent. Because the only purpose all this serves is to keep creatures like you all riled up/
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"