Thread: Satisfactory

Default Satisfactory

Satisfactory, the next impending game that's got my excited bits ... excited.

A 3d Factorio, in first person perspective, with added awesome.

Funky trailer:

... and a short compilation of videos from alpha testers.

The game would appear to have great scale.

Note that for some corporate reasons that I can't be bothered to get into the publisher has pulled out from releasing on Steam and will instead be available on Epic, which I have not used before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Early access scares me, so you'll have to let me know how it is.

Will do

I managed to get an alpha test key for this weekend too which is a bit of a lottery I understand so not too many have one. Not something I normally go for - I only signed up to get the newsletter

Won't be using it though as I'm in the throes of getting my house extended and renovated atm so am moving in with friends this weekend, so gametime is restricted.

Will get some gametime though once the actual EA kicks off, and report back.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Epic store - that's a hard pass. I won't trust those guys with my financial data anytime soon.

Plus, their attitude stinks.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?