Thread: The True Face of Tucker Carlson

Default The True Face of Tucker Carlson

Unsurprising if true:

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...omments/223092

This anthropomorphic hemorrhoid is a stain on American public discourse. Even in a field packed full of repugnant chancers, he stands out for his sheer malevolence.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

More from the fetid crack of modern American conservatism:

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...remarks/223105

This sort of gross, creepy, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic performance comes straight from the depths of the id's id, and it's almost fascinating to see people falling in line to defend this symbol of modern American conservatism. A person's view of Carlson is like a litmus test for moral decrepitude. Looks like some companies are reconsidering their association with him, but I'm not sure whether Fox is ready to give up the own-the-libs money even if it means embracing one of the grossest men on American TV right now. Contrast their silence re. Carlson with their swift rebuke of Pirro's recent attack on Ilhan Omar.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

— Bill Gates

Why does anyone talk to Bubba the Love Sponge? Why did Hulk Hogan have sex with his wife? Why did Tucker Carlson talk to him? Why does he have such a gross nickname?

Gosh, was it really over two years ago that Lewk was pimping Tucker Carlson's new TV show?

http://theworldforgotten.com/showthread.php?t=5938

Time flies. Hate and fear still sells. Nothing new, except the refusal to apologize for being ugly hateful, and flipping that into victimhood.

— Bill Gates

"You've got to be honest about what it means to lead a country, it means killing people"

I don't think that's what leading a country means.
    Sing in grief, a requiem, the curse of our millennium, these souls keep whispering from the river beds
    An end to all these violent means, alive in these red water dreams, their haunted burdens stirring in my head on streets still running red
    Most went in the flood, a few were martyred by the flames, yet those who unleashed the waters are still guilty all the same
    When the ignorance of puppets serves the masters larger game, they let it rain, they let it rain
    When I get the chance to rise I'll find the light in their cold eyes or lose myself and carry out revenge
    The righteous hunt has just begun, the dimming of the bleeding sun will let these waters run clear once again

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    "You've got to be honest about what it means to lead a country, it means killing people"

Are you leading a country?

Well then.
    It would be nice if we could get to a place where our community didn’t need a constant stream of fresh corpses to remind it how to behave.

"Science and faith are fundamentally incompatible, and for precisely the same reason that irrationality and rationality are incompatible. They are different forms of inquiry, with only one, science, equipped to find real truth. And while they may have a dialogue, it's not a constructive one. Science helps religion only by disproving its claims, while religion has nothing to add to science." - J.A.Coyne

I'm just surprised to discover Lewk's hero is scum.
    — Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by BalticSailor View Post
    Are you leading a country?
    Can neither confirm nor deny.
    Sing in grief, a requiem, the curse of our millennium, these souls keep whispering from the river beds
    An end to all these violent means, alive in these red water dreams, their haunted burdens stirring in my head on streets still running red
    Most went in the flood, a few were martyred by the flames, yet those who unleashed the waters are still guilty all the same
    When the ignorance of puppets serves the masters larger game, they let it rain, they let it rain
    When I get the chance to rise I'll find the light in their cold eyes or lose myself and carry out revenge
    The righteous hunt has just begun, the dimming of the bleeding sun will let these waters run clear once again

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post

As an aside I always wonder about people who confuse what leading actually is. It is neither good nor bad. You can lead a gang to murder, you can lead an organization dedicated to evil, having leadership qualities just means you are good at getting people to get shit done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    As an aside I always wonder about people who confuse what leading actually is. It is neither good nor bad. You can lead a gang to murder, you can lead an organization dedicated to evil, having leadership qualities just means you are good at getting people to get shit done.
    Do you have something you'd like to tell us?