Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Mods

  1. #1

    Default Mods

    Since you won't let me close a thread I started, would you please let me give it a more appropriate title? Please change the thread title from "TRUMP 2016" to "It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own name". Thanks!
    Last edited by Being; 03-24-2019 at 04:16 AM.
    .

  2. #2
    Click on your OP title, then Edit, then Go Advanced. Move your cursor to the title section to make changes, then Save.

    I hope that works and you change the title because TRUMP 2016 has run its course.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Click on your OP title, then Edit, then Go Advanced. Move your cursor to the title section to make changes, then Save.

    I hope that works and you change the title because TRUMP 2016 has run its course.
    Thanks GGT. I tried that already and it only changed the header of the first post in the thread. Thread title remains the same. Hoping the mods will help me out here.
    .

  4. #4
    Normally you can double-click the bar from the thread list page to get the text box that lets you change the title. However, there's a 1 week time limit on your ability to do that, and since that thread started in 2015, we're past that.

    I'll change it for you if you give me a thread title that includes the word "Trump", preferably near the beginning. I'm just looking to make it obvious that it's just the old thread renamed.

    May I suggest "Trump's campaign has been over for years why are you still posting in this?"

  5. #5
    "Trump 2016 lies before breakfast"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Being upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  6. #6
    "Trump was elected and now we all have toupée"

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Thanks GGT. I tried that already and it only changed the header of the first post in the thread. Thread title remains the same. Hoping the mods will help me out here.
    Yeah, I see the glitch now. Oops?

    If Wraith won't close your thread by request (kind of odd, IMO), maybe if you start a new thread titled TRUMP 2020 the old one will fade away?

  8. #8
    "Playing the Trump card from a small hand"

  9. #9
    Just close the damn thread

  10. #10
    Threads are community property. It'll end when the community wants it to end, and there's no good justification to force it to do so early.

    Now will somebody play my dumb game with me? I have a good one in the can.

  11. #11
    lol @ "community property". If you can change the title, how is that any better than closing it? But whatever, I'll play your game.

    How about "TRUMP SUCKS"

  12. #12
    Because it's not preventing participation.

    "Twitter twat Trump tweets tripe twice"

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Threads are community property. It'll end when the community wants it to end, and there's no good justification to force it to do so early.

    Now will somebody play my dumb game with me? I have a good one in the can.
    +1 My thoughts too.

    If you don't like the thread start a new one and stop responding in the old one. If people keep responding in the old one so be it.

    Trump 2016 ways to leave your lover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Being upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

  14. #14
    So change the title already, as requested by the one who started it! Just keep TRUMP as the first word to meet Wraith's criteria.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •