https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ne-blasey-ford

The whole thing stinks but the very worst part...

"A group text recounted in the book between Ford’s friends following the hearing included discussions on how to convince Keyser to modify her story. Cheryl Amitay, a grade behind Ford at Holton, urged Keyser’s friends to talk to Keyser. “Maybe one of you guys who are friends with her can have a heart to heart,” Amitay texted. “I don’t care, frankly, how f---ed up her life is.”

Amitay called Keyser “a major stumbling block.”

Another Ford classmate, Lulu Gonella, said she was to meet with Keyser within an hour.

Another friend, a man who’d gone to Holton’s brother school, suggested making Keyser's "addictive tendencies" — the authors describe in the book her struggles with alcohol and drugs — widely known. “Perhaps it makes sense to let everyone in the public know what her condition is,” the man texted."

I asked during the Jussie Smollett situation (prior to confirmation that he made the whole story up) what should be the punishment for lying to authorities about such a thing. I think its a good time to review again what should happen if it can be proven beyond a reasonable down that Ford lied in her senate testimony about her supposed encounter with Kavanaugh. Again let's pretend she's guilty. What is the appropriate punishment?