Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
"Fix this problem that I've decided is a priority because I like to make conspiracy theories about why Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election."

There's no evidence that ballots were compromised. And there has been steadfastly disingenuous resistance to voter reforms such as identification requirements. I'd love to see a compromise that admitted both raising election standards and requiring IDs are both common-sense measures, but instead we get more of your "when did you stop beating your wife" approaches.
Oh please. The GOP is vociferously against a federal level ID requirement. Because they won't be able to use it to disenfranchise legitimate Democratic voters. They want ID requirements but only implemented at the state level, and only in areas where they can carefully craft it to work against the other party. You don't see any significant effort by the party to implement voter id laws in California. They couldn't control it there. Nor do you see the GOP-controlled legislatures passing it in states like Montana, Alaska, or Wyoming, where it would mostly disenfranchise older rural white voters, i.e. disproportionately Republican voters.