Thread: Euro Elections 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If we'd had voters behave like in polls we'd have voted Remain and had a solid Tory majority with Corbyn having resigned to spend more time growing vegetables.

The only thing I think we can take for certain is that the Tories are going to do terribly in these elections. I don't know anyone passionate about voting Tory this time.

I might spoil my ballot for the first time in my life. Maybe vote OMRLP if they're standing. EDIT: They're not, not in the NorthWest at least.

Standing in my area are
    Remain parties: CHUK, Green, LD - can't vote for them.
    Tories: Don't want to vote for them.
    Labour: Never
    Brexit: Don't want to vote for them.
    UKIP: Never
    Independents that I've never heard of: Unlikely
    Tommy Robinson: Over my dead body
    English Democrats: Don't know anything about these guys.

Nothing appeals. May need to look into the independents even though that would be wasting my vote. EDIT: Nope, the two other independents is someone campaigning to stop Brexit (as if the 3 Stop Brexit Parties weren't enough) and someone who's manifesto is entirely in Urdu which I have no problems with but I have absolutely no clue what he stands for but he's not seeking my vote either I'm guessing.

By series of elimination it seems my only options are Tory and Brexit and I don't want to vote for either of them. Or spoil my ballot but I don't want to do that either. Bah, humbug!
    Last edited by RandBlade; 05-16-2019 at 10:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.