Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mueller Report

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post

The fact that conservatives are the ones almost exclusively targeted by social media companies should tell you something. But of course since it helps your political cause you don't care at all, hell you probably do want people who are politically opposed to you silenced.
    Stop hijacking this thread with your BS about censorship....and start addressing the *facts* presented in the Mueller report.

Since you get your "news" from Fox & Friends, hopefully you saw the ad sponsored by Republicans for the Rule of Law urging Republicans to show some spine and do the right thing. Or do you base your views on whatever Hannity/Tucker/Ingraham says?

The fact that conservatives are the ones almost exclusively targeted by social media companies should tell you something.
    Yeah, that these people peddle racism, xenophobia, fascism, and conspiracies that have ruined the lives of innocent people. And that fellow "conservatives" eat that shit up cause they're hypocrites who can't accept responsibility for their actions and sane people are finally getting fed up in regards to dealing with their bullshit.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-11-2019 at 01:46 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Again, me saying "You shouldn't do that" is not me saying "There ought to be a law preventing you for doing that thing I don't like you doing."

The fact that conservatives are the ones almost exclusively targeted by social media companies should tell you something.
    It does. It tells me the conservatives are the ones actually peddling "fake news" and other material that is genuinely problematic for a civil society. You don't see the Left's crazies talking about gathering up their guns and "taking back" the country from their political opponents.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    It does. It tells me the conservatives are the ones actually peddling "fake news" and other material that is genuinely problematic for a civil society. You don't see the Left's crazies talking about gathering up their guns and "taking back" the country from their political opponents.
    You just see them cracking skulls, throwing piss bottles and attempting to assassinate members of congress at sporting events. You just see them stalking the wives of political commentators, doxing senators home addresses and attempting to silence people speaking on congress. You just see them punching people on campus, stealing property and keying cars with conservative bumper stickers.

Every single one of those examples happened in the last two years by the left.

You just see them cracking skulls, throwing piss bottles and attempting to assassinate members of congress at sporting events. You just see them stalking the wives of political commentators, doxing senators home addresses and attempting to silence people speaking on congress. You just see them punching people on campus, stealing property and keying cars with conservative bumper stickers.

Every single one of those examples happened in the last two years by the left.
    Since lewk's best retort is that "both sides are the same", ignoring the original social media radicalization issue that prompted his latest victimhood outburst, here is a list of right wing terrorism, attacks and murders from 08-2018. Again, this doesn't include anything we've suffered through this year. Also excludes stuff like the Pulse shooting because its too difficult for Lewk to see that the division between Islamic violence (which he has chosen to ignore the ever present social media scrubbing of) and right-wing extremism is arbitrary.
    This list also seems to missing some of the crazier shit that didn't result in the deaths of innocents, like that moron Bundy who took over a federal building and tried to use social media to launch a fucking revolution.

But hey, if we want to throw car vandalism in there I can relink to the pictures I shared when someone decided to graffiti my car cause of my Turn off Fox bumper sticker.

date - event - location - number killed
    10/27/2018 Tree of Life Synagogue Shooting Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 11
    10/24/2018 White supremacist kills two black people after failing to enter a black church. Jeffersontown, Kentucky 2
    1/10/2018 Murder of Blaze Bernstein Orange County, California 1
    8/12/2017 Car-ramming attack into counter-protestors at the white nationalist Unite the Right rally Charlottesville, Virginia 1
    7/13/2017 University of Maryland stabbing College Park, Maryland 1
    5/26/2017 Portland train attack Portland, Oregon 2
    3/20/2017 Stabbing of Timothy Caughman New York City 1
    2/22/2017 Witnesses said Adam Purinton yelled, "Get out of my country," before fatally shooting Srinivas Kuchibhotla Olathe, Kansas 1
    11/27/2015 Planned Parenthood shooting Colorado Springs, Colorado 3
    7/23/2015 Shooting at a showing of the film Trainwreck Lafayette, Louisiana 2
    6/17/2015 Shooting attack on worshippers at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church Charleston, South Carolina 9
    9/12/2014 Attack on Pennsylvania State Police barracks Blooming Grove, Pennsylvania 1
    6/8/2014 Ambush attack on Las Vegas police officers Las Vegas, Nevada 3
    4/13/2014 Overland Park Jewish Community Center shooting Overland Park, Kansas 3
    11/1/2013 Los Angeles International Airport shooting attack on TSA officer Los Angeles, California 1
    7/21/2013 Double murder committed by Jeremy Lee Moody and Christine Moody Jonesville, South Carolina 2
    1/29/2013 Anti-government “survivalist” boarded a school bus with a gun and demanded a student be given to him; he then shot and killed the bus driver Midland, Alabama 1
    8/16/2012 Ambush attack against St. John the Baptist Parish police St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana 2
    8/5/2012 Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting Oak Creek, Wisconsin 6
    12/6/2011 FEAR group attacks) Georgia 3
    10/7/2011 David Pedersen and Holly Grigsby killed a teenager they thought was Jewish Corvalis, Oregon 1
    10/4/2011 Two white supremacists, David Pedersen and Holly Grigsby, murdered a 53-year old African American man Eureka, California 1
    6/26/2011 Murder of James Craig Anderson Jackson, Mississippi 1
    7/21/2010 Murder of Todd Getgen[42][43] Carlisle, Pennsylvania 1
    5/21/2010 Two Sovereign Citizen members killed two police officers West Memphis, Arkansas 2
    4/20/2010 Shooting at bookstore cafe perpetrated by Ross William Muehlberger Wichita Falls, Texas 1
    3/29/2010 Neo-Nazi killed an African American man South Huntington, Pennsylvania 1
    2/18/2010 Suicide attack by airplane Austin, Texas 1
    10/3/2009 Two white supremacist skinheads shoot at interracial couple and killed female Phoenix, Arizona 1
    8/28/2009 Murder of sex offender by white supremacists North Palm Springs, California 1
    6/30/2009 Murder committed by Charles Francis Gaskins Carmichael, California 1
    6/10/2009 United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting Washington, D.C. 1
    5/31/2009 Assassination of George Tiller Wichita, Kansas 1
    5/30/2009 White supremacists murdered 2 immigrants in home invasion Arivaca, Arizona 2
    5/6/2009 Neo-Nazi murdered Wesleyan University Jewish student Middleton, Connecticut 1
    4/4/2009 Shooting of Pittsburgh police officers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 3
    1/21/2009 Murders of Raul and Brisenia Flores Brockton, Massachusetts 2
    12/12/2008 Woodburn bank bombing Woodburn, Oregon 2
    11/8/2008 White supremacist teens murdered an Ecuadorian immigrant Patchogue, New York 1
    8/1/2008 White man obsessed with Nazism murdered an African American man and a Hispanic man Bristol, Pennsylvania 2
    7/27/2008 Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting Knoxville, Tennessee 2
    7/12/2008 White supremacist teens beat a Hispanic man to death Shenandoah, Pennsylvania 1
    2/12/2008 Middle school skinhead student shot and killed gay peer Oxnard, California 1
    Total 87

International Cautionary Mentions
    1/29/2017 Quebec City Mosque Shooting Quebec City, Quebec, Canada 6
    6/16/2016 Murder of Jo Cox Market Street, Birstall, West Yorkshire, England 1
    7/22/2011 2011 Norway Attacks by Anders Brevik Oslo, Norway 77
    Total 84

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/...es-2001-today/
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-12-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Are you daft? If someone happens to have a political leaning and they shoot someone their political leanings don't make it a political attack you disingenuous turd. Because if we want to use that ridiculous metric we could take a look at who felons vote for, how cities where murder is common vote for or even correlate skin color to party affiliation to murder rates.

So you're attempting to claim not a single example I provided was politically motivated or influenced? Oh boy are you a stupid motherfucker.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-13-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    So you're attempting to claim not a single example I provided was politically motivated or influenced? Oh boy are you a stupid motherfucker.
    Actually reverse. I'll play your game but make sure your list ONLY includes politically motivated attacks. Claim that and if I find one that isn't your list is shit.

Doesn't need to work like that. You may have difficulty understanding causation but a single example of a death from that list would make your comparison of piss throwing laughable. So while you can continue to play dumb and ignore the responsibility the conservative talking heads have in radicalizing fellow morons no one here is buying your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Doesn't need to work like that. You may have difficulty understanding causation but a single example of a death from that list would make your comparison of piss throwing laughable. So while you can continue to play dumb and ignore the responsibility the conservative talking heads have in radicalizing fellow morons no one here is buying your bullshit.
    Whats your fixation on piss when you had a literal assassination attempt on members of congress?

Whats your fixation on piss when you had a literal assassination attempt on members of congress?
    For starters, the fact that you are oddly variable about whether it counts when a person is mentally disturbed. Apparently that doesn't keep it from counting when you shoot at Republicans but it does if they try and kill a Democrat.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

No, just hammering non-stop about the need to impeach a president, breaking the Goldwater Rule to agitate for a 25th amendment coup, slowing routine appointments to a standstill and flooding the courts on executive overreaches that were ignored during the previous administration.

I think all the "sides" of the US political landscape see things in fairly eliminationist terms.

Coup? You're one of those now...
    Hope is the denial of reality

Dread, congress is supposed to be a check on the executive. Ignoring the Mueller report's findings shouldn't be an option, and if the WH is going to disregard subpoenas (or block testimony) then an impeachment inquiry might be the only way to get the facts out. In the meantime, it's their JOB to investigate and legislate.

If you believe Barr's "summary" was honest and forthright....then why did hundreds of former judges and prosecutors (including Republicans) sign that open letter about Trump's obstruction of justice, and Barr's misleading statement? And how do you explain the growing number of 'conservative' voices saying Trump isn't just abusing executive power, but thumbing his nose at the Rule of Law?

For starters, the fact that you are oddly variable about whether it counts when a person is mentally disturbed. Apparently that doesn't keep it from counting when you shoot at Republicans but it does if they try and kill a Democrat.
    It all goes back to what was the reason behind the attack. Was it an attack based on politics or not? Was the person carrying out the attack reasonably of sound mind or not? If some Democrat voter robs a Republicans house and the purpose was to steal shit and had nothing to do with politics that isn't a political crime. If someone shoots a white person because they hate white people that's a racist crime not a political crime. What many people in this thread and others do is take a look at a person who did a crime and work backwards and say "ah hah this dude is a conservative, see how dangerous the right wing is?" BUT if you used that logic you would quickly see the felon vote overwhelmingly is for Democrats.

Lewk, you're using twisted logic to defend irrational conflations, again.

And you're using that as a ploy to avoid answering questions directly relevant to this thread: the Mueller report.

Read the Republicans for the Rule of Law link and comment about that. You can't troll your way out of this.