Thread: Mueller Report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    What does that make Laura Ingraham, whose talking points you're parroting?
    Oh did she defend his views? Pretty sad to see you fall for such a fake news moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Oh did she defend his views? Pretty sad to see you fall for such a fake news moment.
    She went after social media companies for banning him. That includes an alt-right company that banned him for doxxing. The fact that you see this guy as one of the "victims" of attacks on conservatism says a lot about both you and what you take to be conservatism.
    Hope is the denial of reality

She went after social media companies for banning him. That includes an alt-right company that banned him for doxxing. The fact that you see this guy as one of the "victims" of attacks on conservatism says a lot about both you and what you take to be conservatism.
    "She went after social media companies for banning him."

As all free speech advocates should. Now I don't know the guy but unless he made specific terroristic threats he shouldn't be banned. Far too much silencing of people going on. And while yes a private company has every right to ban who they want it isn't something we should encourage or stay silent about.

"She went after social media companies for banning him."

As all free speech advocates should. Now I don't know the guy but unless he made specific terroristic threats he shouldn't be banned. Far too much silencing of people going on. And while yes a private company has every right to ban who they want it isn't something we should encourage or stay silent about.
    Lewk, have you ever read the Constitution? There's never a bad time to start. When you do get around to it, work out whose powers the document tries to restrict.

Lewk, have you ever read the Constitution? There's never a bad time to start. When you do get around to it, work out whose powers the document tries to restrict.
    You do realize that when someone uses the term free speech advocate they are talking about more than just the 1st amendment? The term "government censorship" is not a redundant phrase, there exists more than one type of censorship. And while YouTube has the absolute legal ability to ban Crowder and every other conservative it isn't something that sits well with people who believe in the value of free speech.

You do realize that when someone uses the term free speech advocate they are talking about more than just the 1st amendment? The term "government censorship" is not a redundant phrase, there exists more than one type of censorship. And while YouTube has the absolute legal ability to ban Crowder and every other conservative it isn't something that sits well with people who believe in the value of free speech.
    So free speech means banning private actors from enforcing their own rules on their own property? No, that really isn't what the concept means. And I'm surprised that you're advocating this warped version of the concept.

So free speech means banning private actors from enforcing their own rules on their own property? No, that really isn't what the concept means. And I'm surprised that you're advocating this warped version of the concept.
    I swear you are fucking dense.

ME: "Hey people shouldn't vote for Democrats."

LOKI: "You want to take away the right to vote? How can you support this?"

Me:

Look at all the clamoring by the left to silence Steven Crowder. They were never going to stop at Alex Jones.