Thread: Another devastating blow against the miscegenation heresy

Default Another devastating blow against the miscegenation heresy

“I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe,” he said. “I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.”
    https://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt-...ngLjP/amp.html
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Makes about as much sense as banging on about Teh Gays because of the Bible.

Curious about the rest of the things the Bible refers to too, are they all how he lives?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I wasn't even aware the bible said anything about race.

Also isn't the bible against divorce too? Does seeing divorced people on TV make his blood boil as well?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    I wasn't even aware the bible said anything about race.

Also isn't the bible against divorce too? Does seeing divorced people on TV make his blood boil as well?
    Yes, the bible is against divorce unless there was infidelity. In response the Catholic Church invented the annulment, a declaration that the marriage never actually occurred to get around it.