Thread: Who is lying?

Default Who is lying?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lor...-investigation

"Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has flatly accused former FBI Director James Comey of mischaracterizing her statements by repeatedly alleging, under oath, that Lynch privately instructed him to call the Hillary Clinton email probe a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

Lynch, who testified that Comey's claim left her "quite surprised," made the dramatic remarks at a joint closed-door session of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees last December. A transcript of her testimony was released on Monday by House Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins, R-Ga."

I remember when I asked folks here who they thought was lying, Comey or Mcabe and no one bothered to pick a side. Somehow I anticipate the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lor...-investigation

"Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has flatly accused former FBI Director James Comey of mischaracterizing her statements by repeatedly alleging, under oath, that Lynch privately instructed him to call the Hillary Clinton email probe a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

Lynch, who testified that Comey's claim left her "quite surprised," made the dramatic remarks at a joint closed-door session of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees last December. A transcript of her testimony was released on Monday by House Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins, R-Ga."

I remember when I asked folks here who they thought was lying, Comey or Mcabe and no one bothered to pick a side. Somehow I anticipate the same here.
    Is a politician or government employee lying concerning to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    Is a politician or government employee lying concerning to you?
    It is expected however what they are lying about as it pertains to potential gross misconduct by the government apparatus to suppress political opponents is what I have an issue with. The Obama administration has a legacy of trying to suppress political dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    It is expected however what they are lying about as it pertains to potential gross misconduct by the government apparatus to suppress political opponents is what I have an issue with. The Obama administration has a legacy of trying to suppress political dissent.
    It seems rather convenient that the only time you seem to care about politicians or members of the political class apparatchik lying is when it goes against your rivals and fits the narrow confines of what you happened to find on Fox News. It doesn't seem terribly principled.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    It seems rather convenient that the only time you seem to care about politicians or members of the political class apparatchik lying is when it goes against your rivals and fits the narrow confines of what you happened to find on Fox News. It doesn't seem terribly principled.
    I'm against it all however since this board leans left there is going to be regular occurrences of conservative examples of maleficence. Bringing balance.