Thread: Nice work Judge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nice work Judge

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...case-documents

"After the charges were dropped, the court approved a request by his lawyer to seal the case. Several news organizations, including The Associated Press and The New York Times, asked the judge to reverse the decision, arguing there was a need for more transparency as to why prosecutors suddenly decided to abandon charges. Smollett’s lawyers had argued that since the case was dropped, Smollett had “the right to be left alone.”

But Judge Watkins disagreed.

Smollett “voluntarily appeared on national television for an interview speaking about the incident in detail,” the judge wrote. “After the March 26 dismissal, he voluntarily stood in front of cameras from numerous news organizations in the courthouse lobby and spoke about the case. On several occasions, attorneys for defendant, presumably with his authorization, appeared on various media outlets speaking about the case.”

Watkins added, “These are not the actions of a person seeking to maintain his privacy or simply to be let alone.”"

Highly looking forwarded to also seeing the law suits brought forward by the brothers who Smollett tried to throw under the bus. Would also be grand if that bitch Kim Foxx disappeared from American politics too.

It really is interesting how often you refer to various women as bitches.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It really is interesting how often you refer to various women as bitches.
    Oh I just don't call women bitches.

////////

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...federal-prison

The maximum prison time total for the five federal offenses is 33 years, with the Washington offenses carrying a maximum of 15 years for second-degree burglary and another six months for unlawful entry.

Cosko will be back in court Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. for a detention hearing.

I doubt he'll get the maximum sentence. But a man can dream. This little bitch needs his life destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post

I doubt he'll get the maximum sentence. But a man can dream. This little bitch needs his life destroyed.
    Is that Lewk the Libertarian, or Lewk the Compassionate Christian? Nah, that's just Lewk the Troll citing Fox News, again.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Is that Lewk the Libertarian, or Lewk the Compassionate Christian? Nah, that's just Lewk the Troll citing Fox News, again.
    Breaking into a member of congress's office. Attempting to intimidate someone who caught you in a crime. Fraudulently logging into secure network with false credentials. Doxing senators putting their families at risk in an attempt to influence their decision on a key vote? Holy shit what do you think his sentence should be for all that?

You're a grown man who regularly refers to women as bitches. Lewk, you're a weirdo. It's obvious something went really wrong somewhere along the way.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I was responding to your statement that "this little bitch needs his life destroyed".

Life destroyed, your words. For non-violent crimes. Replace the defendant's name with Manafort, Flynn, or Assange -- whose crimes were just as bad (possibly worse), would you say the same? I doubt it.

I'm not focused on the word bitch, how it's used, or by whom. I'm dissing your "Fry 'em" attitude toward criminal justice: if you can't kill them, destroy their lives.