Thread: In defense of war crimes

Default In defense of war crimes

well, not a very good defense, mind

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/01/p...eds/index.html

They really aren't sending their best people to congress. You have to wonder what's going on with the GOP base's psyche.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    well, not a very good defense, mind

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/01/p...eds/index.html

They really aren't sending their best people to congress. You have to wonder what's going on with the GOP base's psyche.
    Well, this is the guy who kept going on and on about his "Muslim" opponent last election when the guy was a Christian whose parents were from Lebanon or Syria so I'd say he's PLAYING to that base and the guys down in Imperial Valley are the sort who already say things like "'I frankly don't care if he was killed, I just don't care, Hunter said," because, hey, whoever it was wasn't a WASP. Y'know, I hope he and his wife KEEP embezzling funds from those guys.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

If you ban war crimes only war criminals will have war crimes
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    "President Donald Trump is considering pardoning Gallagher."

I hope there are enough in 'the base' that still respect rules of engagement and military law, and would be disgusted by this. But the GOP is now the Trump Party, so who knows. They don't seem to be bothered by human rights violations anywhere, not even on US soil, and their policies reflect that.

How about that great economy, huh? USA #1!