Thread: Censorship

Default Censorship

* Project Veritas launched a video in Youtube where they exposed how antiabortion sites get a label of "pr0n" and christian sites are shown as extremists in Pinterest. The video was banned but public outrage forced to reinstate the video. Project Veritas used undercover video journalism to expose wrong doing.
    * Black Pigeon youtube channel which address travel topics, had some videos where immigration, UE and globalism were addressed in a non PC way. The entire channel was closed.
    * Project Veritas launched a video in Youtube where they exposed Google which has a plan in case they have another "Trump situation". They also exposed internal documents that show how censorship is part of their playbook. The video was banned. Many non PC channels, including leftists and antiwar leftists are on the list.
    * Journalist Tucker Carlson is being doxxed after convincing Trump that counterstrike was not proportional against Iran.
    * In 2015 Star Wars were bullied by MSM (mainstream media). MSM insulted and bullied fans with senseless ways. Then in 2016 Trump started to be bullied by MSM, so it gave fans the idea that probably Trump was just as cool as Star Wars fans. In the past I did not care about USA or presidents, but after that I bypass MSM and try to see what Trump says. Go to the source. And I am not liking the direction in which the world is going. Snowflakes are useful fools funded by crazy rich people and making a mess. And Patriarch white heterosexual male Bob Iger screwed up Star Wars. If white males are blamed for ruining Star Wars, now we have the first name.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Project Veritas did some great work with google. I'm not really sure why you included things like Star Wars in this thread though. It isn't even related to censorship.

Lmao, O'Keefe is the Jacob Wohl of Alex Joneses ar81s.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Lmao, O'Keefe is the Jacob Wohl of Alex Joneses ar81s.
    The focus is now on google and their bias - he's doing some good work. You wouldn't want platforms like youtube to restrict channels based on ideology, right?

Well, for me that would depend on the idealogy. I'd be fine with them censoring people whinging about The Last Jedi. They are tedious man babies and deserve to lose all online platforms.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/ben-sha...-him-as-a-nazi

“Today it is often 1 or 2 steps to nazis. If we understand that PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro et al are nazis using the dog whistles you mention in step 1. I can receive these recommendations regardless of the content of what I’m looking at, and I have recorded thousands of internet users sharing the same experience,” the email reads."

Crenshaw rakes Google over the coals for this:

"It’s not even a question. According to those emails, the emails say, given that Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson and Dennis Prager are Nazis, given that that’s a premise, what do we do about it? Two of three of these people are Jewish, very religious Jews. And yet you think there are Nazis. It begs the question, what kind of education people at Google have to, they think that religious Jews are Nazis. Three of three of these people had family members killed the Holocaust, Ben Shapiro’s is the number one target of the alt right. And yet you people operate off the premise that he’s a Nazi. "