Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube thread

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Reefer Madness?

Fuckin' treadmills. How do they work?

Pepper packs a punch! Has this been posted yet?

If you like animal clips....this one's great.

IT SPEAKS TO ME.

Love the commercial, hate the bank.

Found this dancer by accident.

Amazing.

Let's not forget Ginger!

Someone took a lot of time to put this one together

Sorry for all the edits to add.....TAP DANCING It's just a very difficult dance style that I like and admire, but not much of it's around these days!
    Last edited by GGT; 04-27-2011 at 06:43 AM.

This was so funny "Scientists find the Christian gene"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Well if this doesn't belong here, nothing does.

Apparently when you upload too many videos to YouTube that gets detected as copyright material, you have to watch this insane video and pass a quiz to get your account back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InzDjH1-9Ns

It's like they are deliberately making the video annoying.
    LOL, Amanda loves Happy Tree Friends, had that annoying jingle as her ringtone for a while. That video was actually funny I thought.

Saw this a few days ago and repeated it a few times, got stuck in my head:

Probably already been posted as its old, but just been shown this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54VJWHL2K3I

D&D music video to the song "Like a G6" except now its "Roll a D6." Made me lol.

Don't know why, but I find it hilarious that lewk knows Like a G6.

I like the "Like It's Quidditch" version better.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Hope is the denial of reality

^^Haha that was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post

Sorry for all the edits to add.....TAP DANCING It's just a very difficult dance style that I like and admire, but not much of it's around these days!
    Hey, what do you think of Cyd Charisse? She looks incredible, especially her legs!

My mum loves Fred Astaire

This almost redeems YouTube for their commenters

Almost
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

The advert in the UK which received the most complaints to the advertising industry watchdog in 2010 is ...

The advert was allowed to stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I hate this Bill O'Reilly guy..he's very rude and stupid in this video:

Stupid, uninformed and ignorant, yes. Rude; no, not really.

Dawkins himself has a reputation for not pulling his punches, bordering on rudeness. He's surpisingly withheld here. I've never seen him so reticent. O'Reilly should be fish in a barrel to someone like Dawkins.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

A reputation garnered for reasons beyond his control, but never mind.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Not sure I agree.

To me he has always been abrasive, arrogant, and know-it-all. Not a pleasant man.

^^Well I'd be more convinced by someone who comes across as knowing it all and even arrogant, than someone who's the opposite.
    I went to a lecture given by Dawkins in my city last year, and he was answering questions at the end, where some of his answers did come across as being a bit brusque, but I don't think it was directed towards the person who posed the question.

Obama's 'beast' gets its belly stuck, on an otherwise successful trip to Ireland today.

From what I've read that's not his "Beast" but rather Dubya's old one. Anyway it's very cool to see all the security measures that go into play here (holy shit those doors are thick!).

Such is Life...

The house we rent has baseboards, which makes gate placement a problem. They only fit in doorways, and only one direction, that method allows scarlett to use the bar of the gate as a step to get over the gate. The other option is to place the gate a few inches off the ground, above the baseboard. Turns out, that doesn't work either.

Thats with a gap of only 5.5 inches.

Tim made me remember this.....I know this much is true.....only old people have old memories.