Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube thread

All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain

Such is Life...

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    The second one is great.
    Yeah and a little sad - the novelty Canadian flag on the front of their Aussie car was enough to get them through 2 checkpoints!
    Such is Life...

GOPers can't be this stupid...can they?

Last edited by Timbuk2; 05-28-2010 at 06:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Forget about the German, it's the English that is funny.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    GOPers can't be this stupid...can they?

]
    Lazy speech writer. HAS to be.

Yeah...cats don't work like that, and since when were we rating videos on their excitement levels?
    How should we rate them?
    Last edited by EyeKhan; 05-28-2010 at 08:17 PM.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

We could start by limiting the bitching and triple posting to people who are actually contributing.

We could start by limiting the bitching and triple posting to people who are actually contributing.
    Watch-you-talkin' 'bout Willis?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Why are you such a faggot Chaloobi

Stop being such a fucking faggot

ty
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Why are you such a faggot Chaloobi

Stop being such a fucking faggot

ty
    Girls are so hot, I just wanna touch 'em all over, you know? So, did ya catch the big fight last night? Can you believe he bit his ear?
    The Rules

I just can't believe it's not bu- *gunshot*

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    I just can't believe it's not bu- *gunshot*
    Everybody knows your government won't let you have guns.
    The Rules

Looks like "everybody"'s an idiot!

Oh wow, fancy how that works

Made it out of boredom : /

Okay, the first two minutes were actually interesting in a weird way. Still don't understand how "take a bunch of clips and dub them insanely" became a meme, but I guess why not?

Old and Portal, but still great

Last edited by termite; 05-31-2010 at 10:05 AM.
    Such is Life...

Imperial March + Telsa Coil (again, old)
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-01-2010 at 05:29 PM.

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Whoa. Where does one buy hydraulics like that? Curious to see what it does when you get into a massive head-on crash.

Such is Life...

The Star Wars Kid
    Posting this because I found an interesting story/update on him.
    Kid is so shallow that he blames the video on why he dropped out of school and ended up in a psychiatric hospital. The families of his friends who uploaded the video were sued.

After learning that, this update shouldn't surprise anyone.
    Spoiler:

He is now a lawyer
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-04-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?