Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube thread

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    To be honest I laughed mostly at the suggestion the moon is a star, which it definitely isn't Interesting read, though I personally think the orbit is convenient (i.e. moons orbit planets and planets orbit a star) because it immediately makes clear what it's orbiting, but I can see where he's coming from. Then again, that leaves you with quasi satellites, etc. .
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

the version with boobs: http://sendvid.com/ppre82ml
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 02-25-2015 at 01:02 AM.

Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 04-10-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Is that ... Dawson ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Full Murdock-Nobu fight scene, stitched together:

30 hours of Star Wars Live Streaming, starting in 2 minutes.

working ball droid, awesome!
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 04-16-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Rick and Morty synced to a record holding 1560 word 6 min long rap. hot damn.

Considering he was doing 195 mph when he got launched, I'm amazed he walked away with just a bruised tailbone and arm. Also thankful that there weren't any reported serious injuries of fans. 8 refused treatment, 4 were treated at the track, and 1 was taken to the hospital down the street in stable condition.

This is relevant to our interests
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

That's pretty cool.

Oops.

Only one injured and no deaths, so that's lucky.

OK I admit it's easy to be a smart ass in hindsight, but that really looks like changing a light bulb from the top of an office chair.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

At 44 seconds you can see the one tug boat abandon their posts. They knew shit was not going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    OK I admit it's easy to be a smart ass in hindsight, but that really looks like changing a light bulb from the top of an office chair.
    From what I gather, it's not at all uncommon to have cranes on a barge for things like this. Of course exactly the type of crane and barge etc. matter a lot, and how you use them, but it's not entirely clear what went wrong yet. But sometimes the officer chair is the only way you can really reach the light bulb, I suppose.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Old Spice is going for a better civil war storyline than what Marvel can manage

It works!

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

The stationary pictures arent as cool, but I did that with my wifes face earlier today.

Click to view the full version

Even though it's against my home team, one match into the season we may already have a goal of the season in the very last minute of the match. Plus this means right now there's a goalkeeper tied for league top scorer

best video yet. You can even see the flashing lights of one of the firetrucks that gets atomized

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Pedro Piquet, son of F1 driver Nelson Piquet.

Suffered a bit of bruising ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I think he might have been a bit dizzy as well

Footage from my phone yesterday when we went out to get some food. I think the water line was about a a foot or two below the bridge at that point. It's normally about 10-15 feet below the roadway right there. Was actually pretty surprised they hadn't shut down the bridge with it that high, but they had SCDOT stationed at the bridge to keep an eye on it.

Edit: blame the camera orientation on Dad's filming as I was driving