Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube thread

Okay, that was funny.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

You need the sound on for this:

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    Dammit this is catchy as hell.

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

First one is ok.

Second one is pretty good, I like.

Third one is both and quite wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I can't remember if I've already posted this, but I love it so here it is again, maybe

All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

A live action, gritty take, Pokemon trailer made by some college guys as a project.
    Had me thinking, a few more election cycles and we are going to end up have politicans running this country who grew up playing pokemon

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Had me thinking, a few more election cycles and we are going to end up have politicans running this country who grew up playing pokemon
    I am really looking forward to that, to be honest.
    I enjoy blank walls.

It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

That was fantastic.

way less stupid than the originals

Honestly surprised The Simpsons allowed Banksy this much liberty.

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    I enjoy blank walls.

Heh, the Old Spice spoof is getting so much attention that now I am noticing some other ones they did...

I thought I posted this one when I first saw it, but I didn't.

And it's killing me that I still have to wait so long.

Dread, you better get this guy elected. I think we can all agree on his core principle.

His website is also notworthy

http://jimmymcmillan.org/

I wonder if he wants rent back down to the levels it was at when Geocities was popular...

London's Heathrow Terminal 5, T-Mobile flash mob.

Think about it to much and it starts to get a little creepy how we're living in the future...

OG that looks good, but not as good as the Turbo Encabulator: